306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 1.9td fuel pump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
My fuel pump in my car needs replacing, i have the numbers off it, does anyone know if my replacement parts numbers need to exactly match the old one.
Thanks very much!
They only put 2 fuel pumps on the 1.9td, lucas and bosch.
Just get one from eBay/scrapyard you may aswell put a Bosch pump on it so you can run veg etc
If it was a Lucas before you'll need to change the lines and injectors too!
(06-11-2012, 05:16 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]They only put 2 fuel pumps on the 1.9td, lucas and bosch.
Just get one from eBay/scrapyard you may aswell put a Bosch pump on it so you can run veg etc

Thanks, so the actual number doesnt have to match? Just the type. Mines an XUD110. I dont know whether its lucas or bosch, just going of whag the mechanic has told me.
Just do an eBay search for 306 Bosch pump or 306 Lucas pump to see which one you have. As said though you are better off with a Bosch so you can run straight veg and they have much more tuning potential
(06-11-2012, 05:33 PM)benrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2012, 05:16 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]They only put 2 fuel pumps on the 1.9td, lucas and bosch.

Thanks, so the actual number doesnt have to match? Just the type. Mines an [undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]XUD110.[/undefined][/undefined] I dont know whether its lucas or bosch, just going of whag the mechanic has told me.

google seems to spam lucas pump when searcing for XUD 110 - a bosch pump is a common upgrade allowing (easier) maximum fuel modification and the such like.
Lucas pump
[Image: A0FDF823-CEF3-4629-836F-D112CA2BF252-538...53AD8C.jpg]

Bosch pump
[Image: 762F015A-8814-4B7F-AB19-F84B9C4E1BA4-538...88240D.jpg]

You'll have one or the other!
Thanks fellas, much appreciated