306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bigger turbo adapters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im upgrading my turbo and i was wondering what adapters people have made to fit the original manifold, ive got a gt2052, t25 or a t28 to choose from, i would like to use the t28

also is there clearance room problems when upgrading also?
weld t28 on mani, stock elbow fits, jobs a good en
bit of a bodge isnt it?
You need a HDi Sir!
(06-11-2012, 05:51 AM)craig-dodd Wrote: [ -> ]bit of a bodge isnt it?

This is the XUD way!
ive been searching and im going to make a adapter like this one

[Image: dsc04819x.jpg]
Most proffesional adaptor I've seen!
il post up a picture of mine after i make it sometime this week
Cool, you got access to good machines or is is going to be a home garage job? Would be good to mill the surface..
T2 TD04L application i sell on forum

[Image: 20120907_124740.jpg]
(06-11-2012, 02:49 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, you got access to good machines or is is going to be a home garage job? Would be good to mill the surface..

i have access to maching facilities
(06-11-2012, 05:25 PM)craig-dodd Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2012, 02:49 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, you got access to good machines or is is going to be a home garage job? Would be good to mill the surface..

i have access to maching facilities

^^^ WIN
my dad has his own fabrication company so i can use all his gear
DRD Racing
That's handy!
I know this is a really old post but I'm after some adaptors for T2 to td04, anyone still making/selling any? Also any idea where I can get a none egr manifold from?
(02-02-2017, 07:31 PM)Shavid.door94 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a really old post but I'm after some adaptors for T2 to td04, anyone still making/selling any? Also any idea where I can get a none egr manifold from?

not sure on the adaptor plates but the non egr manifold came on early phase 1 306s and Citroen ZXs Smile
(06-11-2012, 08:05 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]You need a HDi Sir!

Not quite sure I would have recommend a HDi over XUD for just slapping big blowers on tbh!!! someone's messing me here  Rofl Rofl Rofl