306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi-6 - ITBs & CAMMED Track Car.. LATEST VIDEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Cheers lads!

JP
EDIT.
Awesome !
Bastid!! Lol
Nice present!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward on seeing pics!
Little vid now it's all running right! :-)

8k <3
More to come mate.

I reckon the next mapping session and some tweaks to the cam timing should give power up to 8500rpm....
That didnt actually look as quick as i was expecting. Oh and were there other cars using your private run way?
I guess you've just put a new belt on when the head was done? Pulls well.
I think il still have you on this provate road :p still not seen this beast need to arrange a brew n catchup bud
(18-01-2013, 11:18 AM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]A little video I made before deciding I need a new roll cage camera!

Seems to pull well even here tbh! Either that or my 6 has issues. Could just be that it's stripped?
Doubt it CJ... you'll chuck a rod before I give up! Tongue
(25-02-2013, 08:06 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2013, 11:18 AM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]A little video I made before deciding I need a new roll cage camera!

Seems to pull well even here tbh! Either that or my 6 has issues. Could just be that it's stripped?

In that video the head gasket had gone in 4 places, and the coolant temp sensor was goosed...
Nice private runway. Here's hoping you don't have a prang and the police come on here looking for evidence to use against you.
None of that was me driving.
That goes really well! Lighten up people, he can do it if he likes, plus I'm sure you all like watching videos of GTI's being ragged to death no? I know I do Itwasntme
Love it!!! Though tut tut never catch me driving like that
(25-02-2013, 10:33 PM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt it CJ... you'll chuck a rod before I give up! Tongue

Meh i never give up you know im a loon Tongue always have a spare block wen XUD haha you know how it is lol

Well will push it to limits wen alternate transport in the form of 2 wheels arrives so can stil get to work when she throws a rod haha

(26-02-2013, 06:06 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]That goes really well! Lighten up people, he can do it if he likes, plus I'm sure you all like watching videos of GTI's being ragged to death no? I know I do Itwasntme

Totally agree and i actually quite like the noise Smile never really been a fan of gti6 but jammas is makin me warm to them but il always be a derv

On the hunt for a 535 M sport manual 3.5 twin turbo ftw but keeping pug Wink
btw is it just me that thinks these videos are sped up? Watch them again carefully!
(26-02-2013, 09:37 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]btw is it just me that thinks these videos are sped up? Watch them again carefully!

Funny really, I was saying this just the other day...
lol^

Pretty sure ive deffo seen your face in the windmirror on certain other driving videos lol...oh wait how could i forget, it reads in kph :S
(26-02-2013, 10:11 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2013, 09:37 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]btw is it just me that thinks these videos are sped up? Watch them again carefully!

Funny really, I was saying this just the other day...

Sped up? Come on!

It's because I record and render in 60fps normally, which makes the videos look a bit weird. Like if you look at me moving my head around and stuff you'll see what I mean. I think it's just because we aren't used to seeing high framerate stuff. I have all the original footage, recorded on the original devices and if you really think I would go to the extent of speeding my videos up I'd be happy to show you it.

(26-02-2013, 10:23 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]lol^

Pretty sure ive deffo seen your face in the windmirror on certain other driving videos lol...oh wait how could i forget, it reads in kph :S

Yep - you are right Darren... all in kph!

JP
(26-02-2013, 04:46 PM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]None of that was me driving.

(27-02-2013, 06:48 AM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]Like if you look at me moving my head around

Erm, what? Make your mind up.
Just out of interest....why does your car read Kph?
Unless I'm very much mistaken YouTube converts to 27fps when you upload....
(27-02-2013, 07:27 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-02-2013, 04:46 PM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]None of that was me driving.

(27-02-2013, 06:48 AM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]Like if you look at me moving my head around

Erm, what? Make your mind up.

Sorry - should have said whoever that guy is, his head! Smile

Kimmie, reads in kmh as the numbers on the dash go very high - so must be I guess! Smile

Ed, I think it does convert yet. But tbh, thinking about it only the gopro actually records in 60fps. My phone, and other in car cam record in 30fps I think.

Can't understand why people think my vids are sped up? Firstly why do they look it? Secondly, which ones? Thirdly - why would I?

The car is nothing special, and not as quick as a big turbo'd xud so I'm not trying to break records here atm...

JP
(25-02-2013, 03:55 PM)jammapic Wrote: [ -> ]Little vid now it's all running right! :-)

Dials look the same as the ones in my 6?

Why is there someone else driving your car in the videos?
Any chance we could have a pic of these dials that read in kmh but fit a rhd car?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsNHjIbr46E&list=UUSk28qTZAVKBN72x5INWLoQ&index=2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUX0fuR5bM&list=UUSk28qTZAVKBN72x5INWLoQ&index=7

So the only difference in spec between those 2 videos is the top one was with an interior, and the bottom one was stripped with an exhaust and roll cage? Or hadbyou fitted the cams and had it mapped by the 2nd video?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17