306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Coolant Hose From Cylinder Head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

quick question. Can someone tell me where the coolant pipe coming from the bottom left corner of the cylinder head is supposed to be attached? the pipe is coming out from like behind a metal plate cover which covers a hole in the head.

Thanks all.

(12-10-2012, 07:42 PM)bcac306 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

quick question. Can someone tell me where the coolant pipe coming from the bottom left corner of the cylinder head is supposed to be attached? the pipe is coming out from like behind a metal plate cover which covers a hole in the head.

Thanks all.

It seems that it is only fitted to turbo diesels and not to N/A ones.
If it's the plate behind the injection pump that's got a 4mm pipe coming off it, that should connect to the bleed line that goes from there, tees into another pipe coming from behind the fuel filter/thermostat housing and then down to the header tank - it's all one pipe that connects back with a tee piece in.

Hope this helps.
(14-10-2012, 09:30 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the plate behind the injection pump that's got a 4mm pipe coming off it, that should connect to the bleed line that goes from there, tees into another pipe coming from behind the fuel filter/thermostat housing and then down to the header tank - it's all one pipe that connects back with a tee piece in.

Hope this helps.

Great thanks for the reply Smile I know which pipe you are referring to.