306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: diesel fumes !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have chronic diesel fumes coming in the cabin when the blowers are on hot but it doesn't come through when its on cold and the weather has turned bitter and i cant have my blowers hot so its freezing in the car haha this happened when i had my old 306 but because it was summer didn't bother fixing it.now i need to .

any ideas cheers
It will most likely be the turbo-downpipe O ring.
What that kid said ^^^
im having same problem but i know mine is the manifold gasket its funny, have you ever seen a unicorn crossing at the lights Tongue lol
downpipe O ring . .oh . . .^^^^^^ Big Grin . . . . .get a mate to help if you can as it's a pig of a job lol
put a bead of high temp silicone on both sides also this helps
nah aint seen one yet haha bought a the o ring gasket thing 3 quid cant complain but then my car has decided to drink all its water and has gone orange colour but not pressurised do u reckon the head gasket has gone ??

cheers
put new o-ring and its a nice fit and the bolts are done up quite tight but still fumes coming through on hot.

any ideas ?
Mayo in the oil cap?
Nah the head ain't gone its was just dirty coolant and a split pipe to the radiator