306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: LDA pins, Injector refurbs, Pump mods blah blah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As some know we've been builing a new garage recently, and as a result I should be able to start offering my services again, LDA grinds, Injectors refurb and calibration etc. + more.

I wont be able to start for a few weeks yet, but im putting this up now to drum up any interest and let everybody know in advance. If you have any requests or want any other bits done which might not be listed then feel free to post/pm me.

Main stuff will be;

LDA pin grind - £15
Gov mod - £25 off the car/£35 on car (includes pump setup/fine tuning)
Injector refurbishment (Full strip down, all parts cleaned and pressures calibrated) - £8/injector
Injector refurbishment + new nozzles - £24/injector
Cambelt change - £80
Cambelt + Bosch fitting and pump setup- £115
Turbo change - £120

Can also supply almost any pump or injector parts (gov cradles, fuel screws, lda housings, leversets etc) Just PM me with your request and il get back to you with a price.

Also, can offer any custom work like exhausts/bodywork etc, but again PM me with details and il work something out.

Also, im not sure what the deal is with 'trading' on here, but il PM Scott in a bit and I intend to donate 10% of any sales which are conducted through the forum.

Thanks, Dan.
are you doing this from home?. shame your to far away i wouldnt mind another pump putting on. mine got rust in there and for 20psi it smokes alot
Some stuff will be work related like supplying replacement pump parts/injector nozzles etc, but all vehicle work is done at home and entirely outside of work.

If you feel like having a drive down then let me know man Smile
See my exhaust thread for your first booking <3
Amazing news, expect a set of injectors for refurb/nozzles from me Smile
(04-10-2012, 06:29 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]See my exhaust thread for your first booking <3

Don't think so boyo! Had my td04 turbo change down for a while now Wink
You still have no adapter plates or oil line Mowle lol

Thanks Jordan and ZX Smile
Will be needing LDA grind soon, I'll send you a message when it's ready bud!
I tried finding that place for the steel today but got very fu*ked off with people's driving round Yarmouth! So I'm going back tomorrow. I'm waiting on a phone call from you to say we can go get the oil lines!!!!!!
Yeah im waiting for a call from the Pirtek man about oil lines aswel. Make sure you get stuff that is 8mm thick and about 30cmx30cm minimum.
I've got a text from Ben with all the info I need to get them just need to look for the place properly.
I assume this is all for XUD's, or can you do HDi injectors?
Jonny - Yeah these prices are for xud/mechanical injectors only. We do do common rail injectors at work, but the prices won't be anywhere near what I'm charging as it will be all legit through work etc.
Go on.. how much?
Dont know off the top of my head, I barely ever do the CR injectors at work. I can find out for you tomorrow Smile
Am after a ground lda pin,
Injector refurbishment (Full strip down, all parts cleaned and pressures calibrated) - £7/injector

Im interested in this
Ill be sending you a pin in a few weeks Smile
Think il be gettin injectors with new nozzles very soon then just got to fond some spares in scrappers so not off the road cracking prices them dan!!
Bumpt.
Stuck this thread for you Dan Smile
can you provide a LDA pin already grinded?
Yeah sure, although I'd be looking at £20 for one as I would have to source a pin first, where's the £13 price is for an exchange pin.
I can vouch for dans work, absolutely spot on and decent prices
I will be interested in having my lda ground and gov modded when you start doing the work mate, pm me when you start cheers
got a spare pin i can send Dan and just knock a couple of quid off my bill for injector refurb when i get round to it Smile saves you sourcin one lol
I can vouch for Dan's work too, pre-Robocop-arm-incident.

Should be even better now with his precision hydraulic limbs
(07-10-2012, 08:30 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sure, although I'd be looking at £20 for one as I would have to source a pin first, where's the £13 price is for an exchange pin.

ok bud, so what sort of price you it be for you to provide and grind a pin for me? i want to keep standard 1 just incase i ever want to put it back in.
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

I'll make sure I post in here and pm all interested when I'm ready. Got the garage roof on today, lighting all up and the work bench built! Smile

nufc4frosty ' Wrote: [ -> ]ok bud, so what sort of price you it be for you to provide and grind a pin for me? i want to keep standard 1 just incase i ever want to put it back in.

Sorry man, my post wasn't that clear - £20 to supply and grind a pin, including postage.
In fact Dan I think I still have my spare pin here if you want it?

Sure you'll do me a favour in return one day
Pages: 1 2 3 4