306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Smoke Rings?!?!?! haha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought id share this as i was in stitched when i noticed my car popping out smoke rings

[Image: th_20120929_084359.jpg]

What you rekon smoke is? rings or just an injector?

CJ
hahaaa thats pretty cool!
hahahahahah! shes abit smewwwky!
This was first start of the day Smile was amazed at the perfect circles she pushed out haha, it clears up after 10-15mins so think its just an injector lol
my old derv use to do this Big Grin i thought it was cool to Big Grin
try draining any water from the filter housing..
(04-10-2012, 02:22 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]try draining any water from the filter housing..

Ahh never thought of this cheers Ginge will do it when finish work
Have/You running veg ?
My silver td does that aswell haha
I've seen cars do that before, mainly one's with straight throughs. Eli's '6 has dont it before on a cold morning...does look funny
Probably a slightly dicky injector. Looks cool though lol
My old D turbo used to do that on a cold start, used to stand there and laugh at it until it cleared
(04-10-2012, 06:43 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]My old D turbo used to do that on a cold start, used to stand there and laugh at it until it cleared

Like a boss haha
Mine does it on veg in the mornings. Makes me lol every time!
Ginge Ive not run veg in this car but the pump has ran veg agessss ago like over 6month ago pal i unscrewed the drain and nowt came out it used to trickle out on old car but just pressed grenade a tad n it came out a bit will see how we are in morning as seemed tad better before but stil think injector as has a very slight miss until warmish

Strictly_derv it has a stainless 2 3/4 turbo to back box was stood there amazed haha never looked at it bellowin out before lol usually just sit in wait for a few mins then set off lol

I remember the veg days cold starts wer aweful in the blaze but once i drove through home made fog was ok lol

Im thinking same dan so will be in touch when i find some injectors buddy