306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: make my own induction kit or try this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eBay kit

Worth a try? Looks a bit cheap and cheerful, but my standard one is falling to pieces.
Open turbo ftw!
Erm......I hope you're taking the piss. Tongue
(16-09-2012, 04:27 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Erm......I hope you're taking the piss. Tongue

Me or op? I peronally wouldnt bother you can get a cone filter on ebay for 7quid make that fit sorted Smile
Lol at the cyclone technology! Adds 1 million bhp innit!
Yeah the fan thing?! 'Used in BTCC' lol yah ryt

No, not joking sodaburger! Just noticed the price mind.... I could get more suck with a lady of the night for that!
(16-09-2012, 05:55 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah the fan thing?! 'Used in BTCC' lol yah ryt

No, not joking sodaburger! Just noticed the price mind.... I could get more suck with a lady of the night for that!

Yeah, I haven't heard that one before.... Tongue

And yeah I was meaning blocking up the intake with a fan....you're supposed to be removing restrictions, not adding them.Wink
if you took that little shitty fan off it could be alright as its a closed filter hmm which means you could run a very effective cold feed to it
You like it really Tom!

Yeah I mean just the box and pipe then running a cold feed, would be pretty tidy looking, too. It's a poor mans BMC CDA lol
Defilter FTW
(16-09-2012, 11:18 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Defilter FTW

I beat you Wink
f*ck it, just whacked a shitty cone on, actually made a difference, more responsive!