306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: MORE problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today been driving my d turbo and it seemed to be getting slower and slower, then out of nowhere I lost all power.

The car doesn't even idle unless you keep the revs up. I'm guessing fuel starvation, temp is normal, waters fine oils fine.
Checked the filter isn't caked in crap and that there is no air getting into the fuel system
yeah as jake said, and check the pickup in the tank for blockage or gunk
when did you change your fuel filter?
(17-08-2012, 02:46 PM)Jarrus Wrote: [ -> ]when did you change your fuel filter?
The fuel filters does roughly 130 miles lmao

I'll give all the above a check.
Whats the best way to get air out of the system?
Crack off the injector lines (injector end) turn it over til fuels pissing out of them tighten back up and away you go Smile
(19-08-2012, 02:13 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Crack off the injector lines (injector end) turn it over til fuels pissing out of them tighten back up and away you go Smile
Done what you said, it helped alot but found out I didn't tighten one of my injectors up enough! oops stupid me lmao
(26-08-2012, 01:52 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-08-2012, 02:13 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Crack off the injector lines (injector end) turn it over til fuels pissing out of them tighten back up and away you go Smile
Done what you said, it helped alot but found out I didn't tighten one of my injectors up enough! oops stupid me lmao

I cant take credit, i watched Darren do it once haha Wink