306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Throttle pedal too soft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone every fitted a stronger spring to the throttle pedal? I find the pedal far too light on the Bosch, it actually hurt my shin muscles (medical term, i'm an educated type) trying to balance my foot on the throttle on the motorway.

Feels weird with a heavy clutch and light throttle, I imagine myself turning into the legs equivalent of the hunchback of Nostre Dame.
Ever had the lid off the pump or would the person you bought it have done anything? Just wondering if the spring wasnt put back on properly, meaning the arm tension is much lower than it should be.....
not put a new throttle cable on have you my throttles fairly stiff tbh
Not stripped the pump yet. Cable is about 12 months old, stolen from the gti.

Maybe I should just plant my foot all the time?

Come to think of it, the black thing on the throttle arm is as far away from the pump as possible. Should probably move that.
This of any use to you?

[Image: ddc5a844.jpg]
Yarp. I see you've also broken your throttle cable holder thingy? lol
Throttle cable holder thingy lol you mean the black platic pivotal arm where cable attaches? was like that when i bought the pump haha
Forget the throttle pedal, that avatar is freeeakin hillarious!!! lol
Mines quite stiff just aint responsive at all -_-
(20-06-2012, 09:37 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Mines quite stiff just aint responsive at all -_-

gigidy
(20-06-2012, 09:37 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Mines quite stiff just aint responsive at all -_-

[Image: If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png]