306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Removing Injectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an easy way of removing injectors from my car without an injector tool? From what I remember of doing my old engine I stuggled like f*ck to take them out..

Plus side injector seals were £6.40 for 4 from pug Big Grin
What engine? If its dturbo, 27mm deep socket from halfords then return it after Wink

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
27mm draper deep socket is about 6 quid on ebay . . . .you'll want to use a breaker bar as well . .Smile
(20-06-2012, 03:35 PM)Diggers Wrote: [ -> ]What engine? If its dturbo, 27mm deep socket from halfords then return it after Wink

halfords "DEEP" sockets are not deep enough FYI... the one i bought was as useful as a chocolate teapot

Draper deep sockets online suffice.
Or you could get a specific injector socket so you don't f*ck up the leak off connections on the injectors :rolleys:

Bunch of fooking pikeys I tell you!

you want this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Draper-Expert-...052wt_1004

Also FYI halfords do also sell injector sockets Wink
(20-06-2012, 03:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-06-2012, 03:35 PM)Diggers Wrote: [ -> ]What engine? If its dturbo, 27mm deep socket from halfords then return it after Wink

halfords "DEEP" sockets are not deep enough FYI... the one i bought was as useful as a chocolate teapot

how deep you need it? :o
it worked for me, their diesel injector deep socket didnt fit thou
(20-06-2012, 03:46 PM)Diggers Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-06-2012, 03:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]

how deep you need it? :o
it worked for me, their diesel injector deep socket didnt fit thou

that one Dodgy
FYI Halfords 27mm normal deep socket works fine, plenty deep enough and never broken any leak off tabs.
(20-06-2012, 03:46 PM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]Or you could get a specific injector socket so you don't f*ck up the leak off connections on the injectors :rolleys:

Bunch of fooking pikeys I tell you!

you want this one - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Draper-Expert-...052wt_1004

Also FYI halfords do also sell injector sockets Wink

cheers Mark, that's what i meant, that's what i got and was fine . . Smile
The halfords one by me was useless aswell. Different ones must stock different injector sockets
(20-06-2012, 03:48 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]FYI Halfords 27mm normal deep socket works fine, plenty deep enough and never broken any leak off tabs.

thats the one i ment, hence why i just put 27mm deep not injector socket, cos the injector one doesnt go over the leak offs