306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GREEN DERV PROJECT FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
well had no heater in the car apart from setting 4 with was a pain so went and bought a new motor. still the same. then the guy said in the scrap yard it was the Resistor so he ripped the dash apart and got a crow bar on the car in the scrapyard and basically beat it up to get it out. went to arrons to battle it out looked in my manual and it was done in 10 mins Smile. so now have a full working heater just in time for winter Smile.
few pics to keep the thread alive. gave the car a wash and took a few piccys

[Image: Photo0706_zps5d93c0d7-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0707_zps1e3e904f-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0708_zps1c9450ef-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0710_zpsdb45c780-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0711_zps90c2c00b-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0712_zps63e4c812-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0713_zps6ef48d65-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0719_zps8ee384cc-1.jpg]

[Image: Photo0718_zpsa9c26805-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0717_zps7eee4ecf-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0716_zps9f3cd436-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0715_zps8bd4d7c1-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0714_zps47c8f2d8-1.jpg]
Can't wait to see this on rollers
(24-09-2012, 11:52 AM)Arron Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see this on rollers
me either Smile
[Image: Photo0721-1.jpg]
[Image: Photo0738.jpg]
[Image: Photo0741.jpg]]
[Image: Photo0731.jpg]
mmmm clean Big Grin

she polishes up well dude ThumbsUp
cheers mate. havent polished her for about 2month
think my front light may have to be done like that some nice pics there dude when you for rolling roading it?
well got my self some copper washers and fire seals for the injectors today. will be fitting saturday. also my door motor came but the gf dint hear the door to got to wait till friday. got a random video too

[Image: th_Video0008.jpg]
well had the car on the dyno today at the RR meet and i must say i was gutted with what it pulled Sad.
121.8hp
191 lbs/ft

[Image: Photo0482-1.jpg]
Thats disappointing mate Sad Sure the dyno is accurate? i expected alot more.. Sad
What setup are you running mate? Pumps mods/fmic/turbo/boost etc?
Dont be down hearted matey you got a nice motor there looks nice cruisin on motorway on way back Smile all you need is some fine tuning and mayb go for a bigger blower, its just fiddling with everything till its right

What boost you running on your T2? Personally i think it was running a bit too much fuel as didnt seem to clear so maybe have a tinker with that and see how you go and look at LDA adjustments as you can reduce the fuel earlier untill its hittin boost Smile
karl dont pull it down just yet there plenty of work yet to be done. the pump needs a lot of fiddling yet after some idiot messed the throttle arm setting up and not marking splines up! The fuelings there its just not boosting right. still plenty more to sort and needs a day on it which we will have to sort out one day.
(13-10-2012, 09:33 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Thats disappointing mate Sad Sure the dyno is accurate? i expected alot more.. Sad
ye they accurate. i was expecting the same Sad

(13-10-2012, 09:59 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]What setup are you running mate? Pumps mods/fmic/turbo/boost etc?
bosch pump, ground lda, gov mod, fmic, T2 turbo, hdi box, 20psi

(13-10-2012, 10:04 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be down hearted matey you got a nice motor there looks nice cruisin on motorway on way back Smile all you need is some fine tuning and mayb go for a bigger blower, its just fiddling with everything till its right

What boost you running on your T2? Personally i think it was running a bit too much fuel as didnt seem to clear so maybe have a tinker with that and see how you go and look at LDA adjustments as you can reduce the fuel earlier untill its hittin boost Smile
yours looked nice on the way back seen your lights then next minute you was at the side of me haha. i am wanting a big blower now after seen the results of other peoples cars Smile. its running 20psi now but wont go above 20. jonathan de-tuned it for me and it pulled 119 on the last go so turned it up again before i went

(13-10-2012, 10:25 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]karl dont pull it down just yet there plenty of work yet to be done. the pump needs a lot of fiddling yet after some idiot messed the throttle arm setting up and not marking splines up! The fuelings there its just not boosting right. still plenty more to sort and needs a day on it which we will have to sort out one day.
i know mate but it just f*cked me off with the work i have done and others and it gives that reading. im going to try get the top half of the pump and see if its that or de-waste gate it and see from there. to be honest i dont think the turbo is up to much
would of thought you would of made more on the dyno mate tbh id say im about 120 on a lucas and de-wasgated t2 but as been said before abit of fiddling getting things fine tuned and you should be on your way
Don't get disheartened pal I have no clutch.. A bigger Turbo is defiantly what you need in the long term... and you can always buy another pump if your still having issues. At least you have a base figure now
thats the thing it pulled 121 so de-tuned it and it lost power got 119 on the second go
Don't be put down bud, just spend the day getting her right, you've got a setup for 140+ bhp there.
I reckon you got an epic boost leak.. what happens if you crank the fuel up more? Just coals like f*ck?
if it makes you feel any better we had a local dyno day yesterday and a brand spanking new nurburg edition corsa which is 205BHP standard only made 150BHP! and thats a 22k car!! haha

and yes the dyno was calibrated Smile

at least you are making over standard power pal Smile
(14-10-2012, 11:38 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon you got an epic boost leak.. what happens if you crank the fuel up more? Just coals like f*ck?

ye mate just coals like mad
Sounds like an epic boost leak/knackered turbo. Or possibly a knackered wg spring...

Need to update your sig. Wink
i think the turbo is on its lasts legs. how do i check the waste gate spring?. the turbo was de-waste gated when i got it so that could be why it was done.
I know someone selling a t2 in next couple of weeks if your interested pal?
pm'd mate
Get underneath and pull the wastegate arm and see if its strong.. Run the engine spray wd40 around the inlet manifold where it joins the head, if it revs up, your gasket is shagged and thats where all your boost is going... Saying that if your on fmic you have alot of pipe work so spray wd over every join and if it revs up its leaking from where you just sprayed. Hope this helps Smile

Edit: aswell try not to coal on full boost, coaling means everything is getting very very hot, thats how you melt stuff, then you'll be going backwards not forwards Smile
the wastegate arm is strong. would any spray work on it. i have some maintenance spray from work i could use. ill give it ago tmoz Smile. i have started to do that. my throttle pedal gets abit stiff when its about to coal so dont push it past that Smile. repped pal
If it says flammable it'll do it Wink
cut the pipe 2 bolts either end job done soon figure out where the problem is coming from
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15