306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GREEN DERV PROJECT FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Not a good update. car failed MOT today Sad. will be going back for retest on saturday. my failures

Nearside Headlamp aim too low (1.8) - free fix

Offside Headlamp aim too low (1.8) - free fix

Brake load sensing valve seized (3.6.E.3) - free fix

Nearside Front Coil spring not correctly located (2.4.C.2) - fixed

Offside Front Coil spring not correctly located (2.4.C.2) - fixed

Nearside Front suspension has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint (2.5.B.1a) - to do

Nearside Front Suspension arm ball joint dust cover excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.4.G.2) - to do

Offside Front Suspension arm ball joint dust cover excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.4.G.2) - to do

Offside Rear Tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm (4.1.E.1) - to do

Nearside Rear Rear brake binding (3.7.A.5a) - to do

Advisory Notice issued

Nearside Rear Brake pipe slightly corroded (3.6.B.2c)

Offside Rear Brake pipe slightly corroded (3.6.B.2c)

some pictures of today

[Image: Photo0188.jpg]
[Image: photo0189.jpg]

at garage
[Image: photo0190.jpg]
[Image: photo0191.jpg]
[Image: photo0192.jpg]
[Image: photo0201.jpg]

pics of there cars in the garage
[Image: photo0193.jpg]
[Image: photo0195.jpg]
[Image: photo0197.jpg]
[Image: photo0198.jpg]
[Image: photo0200.jpg]

BEST PIC
[Image: photo0202-1.jpg]

the suspension change, got the gf to do the drivers side Smile.
[Image: photo0203.jpg]
[Image: photo0205.jpg]
[Image: photo0204.jpg]

[Image: photo0206.jpg]

plans. get mot and tax then raise back end
They aren't to bad them fixes should be easily done in a day or two. Not long now then it's back in the road for you.
dont look to bad. you need to get some challengers back on her imo.
Nothing to bad there atall mate. Alot but nothing major, id be quite happy with that as nothing painfull .there and tbh a few things that you should have picked up before hand springs/tyre.

Also im with kingy, challengers looked better on this IMO
im on the look out for some more challengers Smile.

got the ball joints today so car should be ready tomorrow to re book the MOT Smile
well here is todays jobs. didnt help not having the right tools but managed what i could today.
Brake load sensing valve seized, wd40 and abit of a wiggle and she freed up

Nearside Front suspension has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint, the ones i bought didnt fit so had to get some more before the place shut. then to find my wheen bearing on its way out Sad

Offside Front Suspension arm ball joint dust cover excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt, done

Nearside Rear Rear brake binding, done cable was easy. getting the rest back together was a pita
Advisory Notice issued

Nearside Rear Brake pipe slightly corroded, gf cleaned them up with copper grease Smile

Offside Rear Brake pipe slightly corroded, gf cleaned them up with copper grease Smile

will be going to finish it of tomorrow after work.
car nearly done now. went over after work for abit. got another hub from the breakers and the bearing is perfect no play at all. took her for a spin round the block and seemed to pull quit well so the rear brake binding must have been really bad and slowing the car down. going to sort a time for the retest tomorrow as i didnt have time today then saturday morning adjust the lights and get the wheen but back on with the good tyre Smile.
well the car has a 12month ticket and 6months tax Smile. drove to the MOT station with some epic noises got back home jacked up the car to have a look and some little twats undone my wheel. was on by a few threads so could have fallen off. but all sorted out now Smile. will get piccys later Smile
went for a drive to the moor's to get a few pics. was a ok drive but the car is doing crap. no boost as usual Sad. heres pics of mine and a mates 306

[Image: Photo0221.jpg]
[Image: photo0222.jpg]
[Image: photo0223.jpg]
[Image: photo0224.jpg]
[Image: photo0225.jpg]
[Image: photo0227.jpg]
[Image: photo0229.jpg]
[Image: photo0228.jpg]
Your two rear ends look like they both need to meet in the middle lol
Good job on getting mot though, looking forward to seeing/testing it again a hdi front mount Tongue
now boosting 20psi Smile. the actuator popped of the turbo lol.
(22-07-2012, 06:24 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Your two rear ends look like they both need to meet in the middle lol
Good job on getting mot though, looking forward to seeing/testing it again a hdi front mount Tongue

Exactly what I was thinking, they look like they are trying to balance each other out Tongue

Glad you got the MOT and the boost issue sorted matey Big Grin
im getting the back raised up level to the front and my mate dropping his down. cheers mate so am i. can come to meets now.
well no big updates yet apart from the passenger brake line decided it dint want to work anymore so went and bought one this morning and fitted it. feels nice to have brakes again Smile
not much of a up-date yet again but gave the car a polish and fitted a new bottom arm today and it feels so much better. the steering wheel doesnt throw its self about anymore Smile. will upload pics through the week.
hi guys few pics up. woke up this morning and some one had nicked my cover of my fuel cap :mad: not to botherd but its not the point the thieving twats. any ways gave the car a service, wash and polish Smile. car looks a dog with the front bumper. really unhappy with it so going to the spray shop monday to get a quote. not to sure what i want doing with it yet. also fitted a laguna splitter but its not my cup of tea. hers pics of what i rememberd to take Smile.

petrol cover gone
[Image: photo0297.jpg]

rocker cover of and cleaned excess oil
[Image: photo0294.jpg]
[Image: photo0296.jpg]
[Image: photo0296.jpg]
[Image: photo0293.jpg]

washed with a shine already
[Image: photo0298000.jpg]
[Image: photo0299.jpg]

polish Smile. going to get my self some clay bar soon
[Image: photo0301.jpg]
rear panel done door no polish
[Image: photo0302.jpg]
[Image: photo0303.jpg]
[Image: photo0306.jpg]
[Image: photo0308.jpg]

comments welcome guys
Everyone loves polish! Looks nice man Big Grin
love this car
how low is your rear beam
well got a quote on bumper £90 painted or £140 with the number plate smoothed Huh
not updated much recently. noticed water coming in my boot the other day. stripped it all out and found out its because i have no rear arches Rolleyes so i will be going to get some. on the good side the rear passenger panel is solid Big Grin. also got a twin exit powerflow back box witch should be fitted tonight so will upload pics tonight Smile.
update but not much

had water leaking in the boot so stripped it down and i was happy with the rear panel Smile
[Image: Photo0348.jpg]

water is coming in from the drivers side rear corner below the light
[Image: Photo0350.jpg]
[Image: Photo0351.jpg]

my new exhaust witch cost £30 and £20 fitted Smile. need to cut the bumper abit so doesnt look straight at the minute. does have a wierd noise when on boost witch is getting addictive. will upload a video tomorrow but for now its just pictures.

exhaust
[Image: Photo0357.jpg]
[Image: Photo0358.jpg]
[Image: Photo0359.jpg]

before
[Image: Photo0360.jpg]
[Image: Photo0365.jpg]

been mocked up and welded
[Image: Photo0366.jpg]
[Image: Photo0367.jpg]
[Image: Photo0368.jpg]

and fitted
[Image: Photo0370-1.jpg]

had to get a pic of the rs turbo recaro swivel chair Smile
[Image: Photo0371.jpg]
well the car as been running fine recently got me to scarbourogh and blackpool no problems. apart from passenger window been gay.bought a timing belt kit and water pump witch will be fitted tomorrow. then had a play with a astra sri tonight then on my way home i kept smelling diesel witch i thought was just on my hands from helping arron just before. the smell actually gave me a head ache so opened the bonnet and this. should there be a clip on this.

[Image: Photo0401.jpg]
[Image: Photo0402.jpg]
[Image: Photo0403.jpg]
[Image: Photo0404.jpg]
[Image: Photo0405.jpg]

has cleaned the engine abit though
Shiiiii...oh dear, any idea how much diesel you lost?
(08-09-2012, 11:03 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Shiiiii...oh dear, any idea how much diesel you lost?

not sure hopefully not alot. ive just filled it up to go to sheffield tomorrow.
Ah ok, good luck think I got some small jubilee clamps about somewhere if you wanting one
(08-09-2012, 11:18 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, good luck think I got some small jubilee clamps about somewhere if you wanting one
ah cheers mate. if i cant find a jubilee al give you a text
well today as been a oright day. had a drive over to jenkosowls to do the cambelt. he done a spot on job too. will send rep when you comment mate. also now got gov-mod witch is very nice Smile. thats is all
just a few pics of when i got cambelt done and a yorkshire meet Big Grin

[Image: Photo0407.jpg]
[Image: Photo0406.jpg]

that is all for the cambelt. i forgot to get more. few pics i took yesterday nothing special

MINE
[Image: Photo0408.jpg]

arron_DT
[Image: Photo0409.jpg]

lolsteve
[Image: Photo0410.jpg]

[Image: Photo0411.jpg]
[Image: Photo0412.jpg]
[Image: Photo0413.jpg]

that is all
really do love your yolk karl still dont know weather i like the challengers or nimrods the best on it though
(11-09-2012, 06:11 PM)jonny1.6 Wrote: [ -> ]really do love your yolk karl still dont know weather i like the challengers or nimrods the best on it though
cheers mate. it will look abit different soon. i prefer challengers. regret getting rid now Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15