306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 drift action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so... checked the fuel sender in the tank yesterday, was all good (or so i thought) until i got half way round the first left hander that i came to. went completely sideways round the corner! i wasnt even going fast and couldnt understand what was happening. Hmm next corner, exactly the same thing. i thought it was great but the girlfriend wasnt impressed. :nope: anyway, turns out that i hadnt put the lid back on properly and diesel was spilling onto one of the rear wheels. Doh anyway, all sorted now and the lesson to be learned here is: put lids back on stuff proper!
i also bit the bullet and did a gov. mod this weekend. car goes much better now! it wasnt even too difficult once i'd gathered up enough man balls to take a fully functional pump apart.
lmao

Been there, fun isn't it... :?
Lmfao shocking MPG much? Haha
only shocking when turning left! lol. it was actually pretty sweet. i would love to see what it looked like.
Try that in a petrol station. Drive into my local this morning, applied brakes and slid. Bloody diesel everywhere in there, I didn't even notice, almost went through the front door lol
bloody diesels. they should be banned. health hazard.
I accidentally scuffed some metal with some petrol that had dripped on it the other day, made a spark and went up.

Petrol should be banned - health hazard.

Wink
Ruan Wrote:I accidentally scuffed some metal with some petrol that had dripped on it the other day, made a spark and went up.

Petrol should be banned - health hazard.

Wink

Seems legit. whistle
cool story bro.