306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Roll cage, 5 door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok...

So options for 5 door?

I assume its bad idea to run 3 door in a 5 door as the main hoop isin the wrong place...
And cant mod it as the angles be wrong.

So... other options? Open to suggestions
I believe Phillip (Ripthrough) who lives near me makes them amongst other things, nice guy Smile
as above, not the sort of thing you can really skimp on so just get one made by someone that does it for a living ThumbsUp
or do the sensible and get less doors.
I got a 3 door. There is nothing off the shelf that is right. You could ask safety devices to make one up. There 3 door one is the best fit out there.
(22-11-2016, 04:56 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]or do the sensible and get less doors.

Or make a sensible suggestion appropriate to the question?

(22-11-2016, 04:09 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]as above, not the sort of thing you can really skimp on so just get one made by someone that does it for a living ThumbsUp

Yeah... realise that... open to hear about anyone people know of and experience of ThumbsUp

(22-11-2016, 04:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Phillip (Ripthrough) who lives near me makes them amongst other things, nice guy Smile

Ok...cool...I'll through hima  message
I did Steve's (Prism7guy) if you look in his project thread.
(22-11-2016, 07:40 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]I did Steve's (Prism7guy) if you look in his project thread.

Yeah looks amazing...duno why I didnt think of you, sorry man...message you now
custom cages