306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: wishbones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all , I need to replace my wishbones and ball joints motoquip, lemforder, meyle or do I need to spend more and get Peugeot. Any thoughts . many thanks in advance.
Lemforder will be good enough I'm sure Smile
how much power are you running / are you running silly low on the front?

Meyle Hd should be more than enough for a decent set of lower arms, guaranteed for 4 years too - I'm saying this despite ruining the p-bushes, but I am running a lot of torque through the front.

I'd avoid anything from ebay, and even from some motorfactors like ecp, gsf, carparts4less ..etc

I've had not so cheap pattern parts from big motorfactors fail - pbush pin snapping off for example was not great news.

If you're running lower than say 30/40mm you prob want to adjust the p-bush angle anyway as there will more strain on them in their standard orientation.
(22-04-2015, 09:11 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]how much power are you running / are you running silly low on the front?

Meyle Hd should be more than enough for a decent set of lower arms, guaranteed for 4 years too - I'm saying this despite ruining the p-bushes, but I am running a lot of torque through the front.

I'd avoid anything from ebay, and even from some motorfactors like ecp, gsf, carparts4less ..etc

I've had not so cheap pattern parts from big motorfactors fail - pbush pin snapping off for example was not great news.

If you're running lower than say 30/40mm you prob want to adjust the p-bush angle anyway as there will more strain on them in their standard orientation.

No just standard height and power. Gti6
Anybody know where to get meyle , and am I right in thinking they come with the ball joints.
ebay via mick's garage i think are the cheapest - but they're based in ireland, which as i'm finding out making a claim on warranty is a bit of an ordeal

theres prob a decent uk based supplier too
Lemforder stuff is pretty damn good for oem.
I bought some eBay shit that came with all the bushes for £30...they snapped on the arm and collapsed the o/s, missus was lucky as it snapped when she pulled up on a driveway! Lemforder for the win! Buy cheap, buy again I say Wink
http://www.expresscarparts.co.uk

This is where i got my Meyle HD bones from. May be worth phoning them and having a word as i think i paid less than they are on the website for.