306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bosch guide/advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So finally going to Bosch my car, hopefully buying it Wednesday along with lines and injectors. So what's the process of swapping from Lucas to Bosch? I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing or what's needed. Any help is appreciated Smile
Have a search, there is plenty of guides.. Basically cambelt off, fuel pump off, move the studs in the bracket to other set of holes, injectors out, new washers and fire seals, bolt it all back together and put ignition live to stop solenoid
(18-01-2015, 10:13 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Have a search, there is plenty of guides.. Basically cambelt off, fuel pump off, move the studs in the bracket to other set of holes, injectors out, new washers and fire seals, bolt it all back together and put ignition live to stop solenoid

Cool I found a few threads but wasn't sure if there was an actual guide on doing it 
Darren has a guide on his YouTube channel I believe.
(18-01-2015, 10:57 PM)clarkey2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Darren has a guide on his YouTube channel I believe.

Just watched it Smile helped out so much can't wait to get it changed over. Can start chasing power then