306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: last question of the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think she would prefer 2" or 2.25"...

straight through, decat, small silencer to remove the massy ferguson noise but which size...
Exhausts on a derv.... bigger is better so 2.25"
Arent they 2inch standard?
I think 2.25" is standard for a dt.
2.25" standard.

2.5" is big enough for 200bhp.
2.25 is big enough for 200bhp but it would be starting to restrict it. Unless your going for big power 2.25 would be fine.
Tbh the downpipe is the important bit.

3" downpipe (straight off the turbo), 2.25" system would be ideal.
I would say 2.25" is bigger than standard. About 2" is what I fort it was. But all the cool kids run 2.5" these days
(05-06-2014, 03:18 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh the downpipe is the important bit.

haha. you dont even drive a 306...

wait... neither do i lol, ill have a chat with the guys making it see what they sat
(05-06-2014, 05:58 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2014, 03:18 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh the downpipe is the important bit.

haha. you dont even drive a 306...

wait... neither do i lol, ill have a chat with the guys making it see what they sat

I currently own 2 306 DTurbos, a 205 with a DTurbo engine in and other things that aren't worth mentioning.. ninja
i know, was referring to the piccy in your signature haha
(06-06-2014, 09:10 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]i know, was referring to the piccy in your signature haha

Oh that piece of jap-scrap? Blush

She's reeeeeeeeet.
i love jap scrap.. i got the best of both worlds

lovely suzuki gearbox, transfer box, chocolate differential on the front, and japanese rust... with all the heat and head problems of the XUD haha