306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What's this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the blue arm for and where do I buy one its missing on mine this is a pic of another???? Plz help[/php]

On a lucus pump
got any more pictures? really cant see what im looking at
Looks like the wax stat on a Lucas pump? If so just get down the breakers and get a new one.
Been to peugeot garage they say its not a wax stat and they cart find the part been to various diesel men they don't know??
had the same arm on my Lucas pump, but one side was to wide, so didn't stayed on...
few weeks later lost mine as well...

only thing I can tell you, if you rotate the arm on the side of the pump to a horizontal level,
the motor doesn't run smooth anymore when you just started it...
when temperature is normal, can't find any difference...
(24-04-2014, 02:03 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]got any more pictures? really cant see what im looking at

(24-04-2014, 03:51 PM)jack123sand Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-04-2014, 02:03 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]got any more pictures? really cant see what im looking at
That's mine it hasn't got one ?
What does it do
Is it at the back if the pump?
Must be the back I see glow plugs, the only thing I can think of is that it's the cold idle lever
if you want to refit it I have a lucas pump sat in the shed you can have the part for nowt if you collect.
I've found one now but still know idea what it is thanks anyway guys