306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Identify this Inlet Mani !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i bought the 205 it came with a boot full of parts - most of them useless crap like a dead lucas pump and another one in bits also strangely a load of timing cogs and a dead water pump

When I looked through them i found this inlet manifold and just wondering what its off and wether it'll go on my 1.9td so i could run a F.M.I.C ?

Id have to make up a plate to run one on my standard manifold as its square when it goes to the intercooler is this a good way round that or should i just get on and make a plate?

[Image: 5Bi9U.jpg]

[Image: t0WNY.jpg]
Non intercooled late xud7 early xud9 mani, Connets direct to turbo, and vac puump bolts onto it on the right.
(06-03-2014, 09:08 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Non intercooled late xud7 early xud9 mani, Connets direct to turbo, and vac puump bolts onto it on the right.

Ever tried connecting a Intercooler ta one?
Looks like it would be a pain in the arse finding a way of getting pipes to it Andy. Not impossible, but not worth it in my eyes.
Yea this Is a xud9 one and the turbo comes straight into there so if you was to use it attach a intercooler to it you would need to clock the turbo
Alright cheerrs guys ill scrap that inlet then, found some measurements on here to make a plate up just need to source some steel ... off to cut something upp......
I could just sell you my spare that bolts on to the standard manifold, £30 posted Smile
Im alright thanks ill make one up bit strapped for cash atm
No worries
Just read this, I'm crying out for an inlet adapter! Finished my 205 xud conversion now and that's one of the final touches I need. I can't buy one or pm though because I've not met the post count and don't want to spam my way up to 30 posts! Will there be another run of adapters being made up in the future?
I have one but obviously you need more posts lol unless you have fakebook i can message you through there Smile
I do have Facebook, my name is Chris hall (my picture is me in a wheelchair) is that still within the rules though?
would be ideal for someone wanting to steal tune a stock NA Wink