306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest - 13/07/2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I've got mine through for the 406 coupe club. It would appear we're sharing the orchard with you guys
Put me down for some tug of war Chris Smile ill just sit on the rope Smile
(04-07-2014, 07:11 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Put me down for some tug of war Chris Smile ill just sit on the rope Smile

You gonna bring kent in on that too? Wed defo win then me, you kent and connor
Kent will be in on this no doubt Smile
(04-07-2014, 07:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2014, 07:11 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Put me down for some tug of war Chris Smile ill just sit on the rope Smile

You gonna bring kent in on that too? Wed defo win then me, you kent and connor

(04-07-2014, 07:31 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Kent will be in on this no doubt Smile

You know too well im in on that shit!
I love a good tugging with a bunch of heavy/overweights! :-)
[attachment=17379]

Just hooned the estate home to find a present waiting Big Grin
I wish I did the camping now! I would be down for the tug of war and treasure hunt! :/
Got mine Smile
So just looked at the 7 day weather forecast (which is normally wrong and shit) and apparently its raining on saturday :/
I hope to god its wrong!
They forecast rain for today...not a bit yet...been blue skies most of day!!
(05-07-2014, 05:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]They forecast rain for today...not a bit yet...been blue skies most of day!!

You've been lucky then mate. Its hammered down at times here and been on and off most of the day.
Hi, I am going in my Rallye, I also paid for camping. Just realised Im on nightshift on the Friday though! I am going to be knackered!

is anyone else going up from Kent?
Theres a convoy of us going up meeting at Cobham services on the M25. Your welcome to tag along Smile
what time are people meeting up?
(05-07-2014, 08:39 PM)af1 Wrote: [ -> ]what time are people meeting up?

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24926.html

See here Smile
Time may be subject to change slightly to fit in with everyone but we will see!
Ah cheers mate, I'm not sure if i will be awake early enough to join in a Convoy..

I wouldn't mind doing the treasure hunt if anyone fancies making up a team ... (or am i really late to this party and everything is organised)
Nah the treasure hunt is arranged on the day so I'm sure you can find 3 others to tag along with you.
Hopefully should be a good weekend!
I'm well in for the tug of war all 19st and 6'4" of meh haha
(04-07-2014, 08:31 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I wont be coming now, sorry guys.

If anyone wants my ticket you're welcome to it, it's not camping though.

Ah that's a shame man, was looking forward to seeing you at a show.
tickets arrived!!!1 yaaaaaah!!!1!!!!!1!1111!!!!

to do list - find replacement tailgate, fit it, glue the spoiler on / bolt it on, fill fuel tank, get breakdown cover, get a map, pray Tongue
I now have to do this trip on a possibly failing gearbox :/ this is going to be an interesting weekend Tongue
Bring a gearbox...we'll do it there!!!

To do list:

Service brakes
Check tyre pressures
Drive to Prescott hill!

Got no ninja plans unfortunately...just not enough time...or energy...I actually fell asleep in my workshop friday with welder in my hand! lol
You can put my paddle clutch in of you get bored piggy Wink
Yeah sure ...if you fit mine! Tongue
Haha Smile that's fine I can be less gentle when it's not my own Smile
Guys, bit of an issue, my pugfest ticket arrived in the post on Friday but without my vehicle stand pass!
I definitely selected stand parking when I made the purchase, reg number and everything, it even says on the invoice :/

I've emailed them but no reply, can it be sorted on the day as I'd be pretty gutted to have to go in the public parking when I've paid for stand parking etc
Tbh mate, if its on your invoice, they can't really say no
Still no response to my emails either, haven't tried phoning yet though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22