306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: another bloody wiper question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wifes wipers have started playing up on her 1.6 LX (2000) the auto hasn't worked for a while now(but I wasn't that bothered) they don't return properly and when you switch them off, they just stop and the other day they just wouldn't work at all. I swapped the stalk over with my car as I knew it worked and hers started working but still no auto and still not parking, but mine work fine with her stalk ? I've read about various relays on here or should I just swap the wiper motor? please help, her moaning is doing my nut!Doh
Many thanks in advance
Swap the motor or service the tracks and electrical contacts inside the motor gearing and it may fix it
I'd give the motor a service first, doesn't cost anything other than a bit of manual labour on your behalf. If that doesn't work, try swapping for a known working motor. Smile
(06-01-2014, 01:12 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]I'd give the motor a service first, doesn't cost anything other than a bit of manual labour on your behalf. If that doesn't work, try swapping for a known working motor. Smile

and hope it works . . .:/
Cheers, I've just picked up a working used one for 25 quid so I'll give that a quick clean up and swap 'em over