306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
^^ he's wearing socks
It's still f*cking raining today and we've got gale force winds too..........trying to fix my door lock in this is NOT going well! :mad:
gutted. glorious sunshine here! even had to wear my sunnies on the drive to uni!
Yeah lovely down south! Could almost call it hot
whoa whoa, dont tempt fate 4way!
Haha it is though. Window down and tshirt weather
yeah alright ill give you that! not quite tshirt over here, rugby shirt tho!
Nice and sunny. And what's that...... I'm bloody working :/
Are you serious? FML! Sad
Matt Wrote:Nice and sunny. And what's that...... I'm bloody working :/

This! Sad
ahhh the joys of being a student/working when its dark...
Wash going to wash my car today but guarantee it'll be raining come home time
guaranteed.
Still chucking it down here Sad
Hmm....wish I had a garage to work in! Oh wait...I do but its full of shit! Doh

Might have to borrow nan's garage I think!
throw all the shit out in the rain, its shit anyway!! lmao
I need a garage Sad I had to work on mine while it was snowing
samass Wrote:throw all the shit out in the rain, its shit anyway!! lmao

Unfortunately it isnt my shit! Sad
declantg Wrote:I need a garage Sad I had to work on mine while it was snowing

I had to do the drums/shoes on the 1.4 in minus temps last year on the drive in freezing rain....that wasnt fun!
i had to [try] to put the gearbox back in my 106 a few years back while it was freezing and pissing it down
I lose my temper so quickly while working in shit conditions. Same as when its windy, when your under the car and just get facefulls of dust
Put some goggles on then........... Big Grin
Only goggles I have are like 1950's welding goggles! Courtesy of my grandad rip
even worse; oil change in the wind, dirty oil in the face. and mouth. and eyes. and nose.
declantg Wrote:Only goggles I have are like 1950's welding goggles! Courtesy of my grandad rip

How about your cool 80's shades instead then. Wink
I broke them Tom! SadSadSadSad and I had to do an oil change on some tractor the other week, coated me in old oil!
samass Wrote:even worse; oil change in the wind, dirty oil in the face. and mouth. and eyes. and nose.

Lol eurgh, I did that with coolant when changing the fan swith on the fabia.....thought I was the right side then the wind changed direction! Doh
declantg Wrote:I broke them Tom! SadSadSadSad and I had to do an oil change on some tractor the other week, coated me in old oil!

Oh no! :o Sad
lurrrvely!
Bloody tractors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4