306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
kingy Wrote:im normally always doing somethng it just every now and again its nice to do nothing. recharge ya batteries so to speak.

But not for a whole day, I agree it's nice for an hour or so in the evening to watch a bit of tv and just try and relax but during the day doing nothing is just so boring!
im normally in the pub on a sunday but had to much last night and i feel a bit fragile. then i looked out the window and it was pissin it down so thought, i know what kind of day im having.
kingy Wrote:im normally in the pub on a sunday but had to much last night and i feel a bit fragile. then i looked out the window and it was pissin it down so thought, i know what kind of day im having.

Lol fair enough!
Holy AIDS im f*cking bored!
samass Wrote:Holy AIDS im f*cking bored!

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here! :yawn:
Housemate's watching the football, got glass all over my bed, its raining and cold and now dark outside. Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
samass Wrote:Housemate's watching the football, got glass all over my bed, its raining and cold and now dark outside. Bored.
Bored.
Bored.

Well you could go and clear the bed for a start lol....
glass all over your bed?
kingy Wrote:glass all over your bed?

Didnt you see the fog light thread lol...
Could be worse,

I've spent my day building two king size beds, destroying another, hoovering, washing dishes and clothes.
Indeed the foglight thread...

Ian, id love to have done that today!
Nah Tom's just hoping for an invite lol
Toms306 Wrote:

Didnt you see the fog light thread lol...
with ya now.

yaeh, if your that board you can clear your bed ya lazy git.
But that means the Hoover... And shaking out all the clothes on the floor... Bah maybe later haha
ya just carnt help some people.
Haha so true
Ill go do it in a bit... Maybe after dinner, almost that time...
Scott Wrote:
Nah Tom's just hoping for an invite lol

:? lmao

Seriously, samass....if you're that bored you'll clear the bed! Tongue
It's f*cking snowing here now!
WTAF??
It's what I said earlier though tom!!' I don't think people believed me ha ha
where abouts are you jonny?
Jonny b Wrote:It's what I said earlier though tom!!' I don't think people believed me ha ha

Yeah lol, the temp has dropped right down to 1.5c now as well! Confusedhock:
High Wycombe bucks, we always get loads feck knows why, as Dum said earlier in this post! When they forecast it we get 6/7 inches and ten miles down the road get f all
ah yeah, i memeber being over there one time last year, almost got snowed it, but on the drive home after about ten mins there was f*ck all about!
Running defilter in rain, woo
You can still wash a car in the rain, I used to back in my 6 days..saves chamiosing it off infact! Just get some odd looks of folk lol

Rain didn't spoil my plans, still got out on the bike.
I considered it, but didnt want to get wet haha
Ohhhhhhh it seems the isle of wights micro climate comes into play again 8-)

[Image: 0aSOj.jpg]
I thought desert islands were always warm tho?
samass Wrote:I thought desert islands were always warm tho?

[Image: Haters.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4