306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: "stage 3" hdi..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this yesterday, lol at 'this car realy was a beast and could give evo's and some skylines runs for there money'
'High air flow front bumper' lmao

QUICK, TO THE HOLESAW!!!
Works though i guess Grant, seen a few people do that. Hmm
Good god, that ad reeks of bullshit.
i'm sure that guy is on the forums . . . . only one person i can think of that fitted a tdo4 to a hdi . . Smile
The other one that had a TD04 fitted made like 50hp on the dyno lmao
Lol. 284lbs/ft?

Mine was 295
Thought TD04's were too laggy for HDi's?
I swear a stage one takes it to about 270Lbs? Gunna go chase me some evos and skylines. ..
270-300nm is stage 1 territory, stage 2 is about 340+ in NM

Difference being also is that although a skyline etc.. may have 270 lbft.. if it did, it'd have well over 300hp lol
Can we just all email this guy saying LOL
(11-11-2013, 09:37 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Works though i guess Grant, seen a few people do that. Hmm

It doesn't, people are retards. Multiple holes in a piece of material cause drag via turbulence, more likely it'll just ruin the positive pressure area in front of the radiator. Put it like this; do you see it on race cars? Same goes for holes in the rear bumper because "the bumper acts as a parachute"... Rofl
(11-11-2013, 11:35 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Thought TD04's were too laggy for HDi's?

As a rule, they are. But the generally held opinion of several people on here, myself included, is that there's little point as there are much much better turbos available Big Grin
Yeah, but I hate to be on the ebay guys side...

Take a look at the dyno graph, if it IS from that car, then it's one of the only HDis I've seen that actually holds it's power past about 4500rpm - holds it 'til about 4900rpm!

And of course the Torque is going to be lower - it's got a bigger turbo, power doesn't come on until later in the RPMs, so less torque, more revs...