306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Will 206 backbox fit the standard centre of my 306??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title please.. found a cheap backbox that should flow and look better than my old one just not sure if it will fit :/
Anything can be made to fit, but i doubt it will be a bolt on job
Anyone else? I been looking at pictures and the 206 backbox look same as 306 ones :/
Depends on size of flage, hanger postion. Post up pictures of it
Pictures inbound Smile
[Image: 417533_3000256160296_1079050983_2834216_...71_n-1.jpg]
[Image: exhaust2.jpg]

Couldnt find the picture of the flange but it had the same as what my standard backbox has... Just like the round thing it goes in the flared bit that you clamp over :?
Bit weird how it goes sideways :/ the flange could be the same but dependant in your engine size depends on where the hangers are iirc, take yours off and have a look at where you hangers are. See if it's similar. If its that cheap could buy it and customise to make it fit. Custom hangers etc
Hangers will be easy its just getting it to sit in the slot in the bumper
i dont think that will fit with the entire sideways thing going on!
Im thinking no it looks like it will come out in completly the wrong place (of the rear bumper that is)
It's a petrol box, it won't flow better.

Tried, tried again, got the tshirt.
I scrapped that idea got me a big bit of scaffold pipe to weld on there Big Grin
tomw1123 Wrote:I scrapped that idea got me a big bit of scaffold pipe to weld on there Big Grin

Good lad Big Grin
declantg Wrote:
tomw1123 Wrote:I scrapped that idea got me a big bit of scaffold pipe to weld on there Big Grin

Good lad Big Grin
Will update with pictures when its done tomorrowBig Grin
Even better Big Grin