306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stu's coupe. BMW content..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
By popular demand!!Blush

I can't copy and paste threads from elsewhere 'cos it'll take me ages, so this will mostly be pictures up until the present day..

when I got the car for £850.

[Image: 011-5-2.jpg]

[Image: 013-2-1.jpg]

Done a few things to it to get through the mot (a week after I bought it Confusedhifty)

[Image: 013-3-1.jpg]

/\ The gloomy workshop in the middle of the night, only time I get to use it.

[Image: 012-5-1.jpg]

[Image: 014-2-1.jpg]

Doing the brake pipes. Not as difficult as I expected tbh.

Next up were some legal(ish) pressed plates and some surrounds which I think are a major improvement on the standard jobbies. Also I painted my fogs and main beam lenses yellow, also de-lensed the dipped beams.

[Image: 017-4-2.jpg]

[Image: 008-3-2.jpg]

Fitted some Hids, £45 bargain!

[Image: 056-1.jpg]

Along with some projector shrouds.

[Image: 299-1.jpg]

Tunning art coilovers bought and fitted..

[Image: 028-3.jpg]

[Image: 030-1.jpg]:D

Some various wheels..

How it sat on some spaced out BBS RC041's

[Image: 010-18.jpg]

[Image: 014-13.jpg]

[Image: 017-14.jpg]

Some pics from a meet in Lynn. Now on e36 contours

[Image: IMG_5396.jpg]

[Image: 045-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5375.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2466.jpg]

On e39 contours on rear and e36 rears on front..

[Image: 021-11.jpg]

[Image: 044-4.jpg]

[Image: 029-4.jpg]

[Image: 032-6.jpg]

[Image: 028-9.jpg]

[Image: 038-4.jpg]

[Image: 024-6.jpg]

[Image: 041-3.jpg]

[Image: 045-4.jpg]

[Image: 047.jpg]

Polished the lips up.

[Image: 188-2.jpg]

[Image: 189.jpg]

[Image: 205-1.jpg]

[Image: 193.jpg]

[Image: 211.jpg]

Colour changes

[Image: 247.jpg]

[Image: 026-10.jpg]

[Image: 023-11.jpg]

[Image: 025-8.jpg]

[Image: 018-14.jpg]

[Image: 044.jpg]

[Image: 046.jpg]

[Image: 047-3.jpg]

[Image: 052-2.jpg]

[Image: 049-3.jpg]
Here's how it is now on some ACS concave wheels and scraping the floor.

[Image: 057-2.jpg]

I have more plans, got a gun and some matt white plastidip to do the whole car (if I can find somewhere inside to spray it)

Thanks for looking! Smile
Awesome, love it. Nice one getting a thread up Smile. Glad you're keeping it now!

Few things I wasn't aware of, like the colour changes... I'll keep an eye on this.
There's loads I've done mate but pb is slow as atm. I'll stick some recent pics up asap Smile
Miss my e36s look properly awesome slammed. Liked the contours in white tbf.
I had some e36 m3 evo alloys on mine genuine ones with polished lip and face
I like Wink
Still love this car. Think the Contours and orange repeaters is my favorite look with this.
Love this car. It's proper stanced in my book, as in not just as low as possible but the perfect height Smile
Stu stu I loved the contour rims in the colours very tasty mate not a fan of the new rims ....should have gone with clones and a 40mm drop, simples lol

Good job you're keeping this as it's a nice motor ! Could sell the plates to a weed smokes for some dollar Wink
(25-09-2013, 07:55 PM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Miss my e36s look properly awesome slammed. Liked the contours in white tbf.
I had some e36 m3 evo alloys on mine genuine ones with polished lip and face
I like Wink

Smile

(25-09-2013, 08:07 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Still love this car. Think the Contours and orange repeaters is my favorite look with this.

Everyone loved the contours! See you've got a coupe now, What's it like mate?

(25-09-2013, 08:26 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Love this car. It's proper stanced in my book, as in not just as low as possible but the perfect height Smile

Thanks mate.

(25-09-2013, 09:06 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]Stu stu I loved the contour rims in the colours very tasty mate not a fan of the new rims ....should have gone with clones and a 40mm drop, simples lol

Good job you're keeping this as it's a nice motor ! Could sell the plates to a weed smokes for some dollar Wink

Drug dealer plates..

I liked the old wheels but wanted a what I've got now and found some after months of searching. The contours were in my loft for a few months but couldn't afford to have £450 sitting in the loft! Times are hard.. Sad

Better view of wheels.

[Image: 019-16.jpg]
Bud on the end of your number plate...

Above pic is nice but the contours....
Nice Smile

Just needs the poke to go with it now
(25-09-2013, 09:57 PM)disco stu Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2013, 08:07 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Still love this car. Think the Contours and orange repeaters is my favorite look with this.

Everyone loved the contours! See you've got a coupe now, What's it like mate?

Its a nice car. Good looking, GTi6 quick but with some refinement and comfort (maybe too much refinement for me!) Thirsty sod though lol If I had the money coilovers and 19's would be done but its getting sold soon as I can't justify a second car TBH Sad

Glad to see your keeping this!
Prefer the acs myself, like the direction you're taking it in now. Glad to see you make an appearance on here mate, will be following this. Smile
Facking love this thing, honestly...

I shouldn't like German stuff, but I just do!!!!
(26-09-2013, 02:47 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Facking love this thing, honestly...

I shouldn't like German stuff, but I just do!!!!

Ruan is a secret vag-hag

lmao
[Image: image-21.jpg]

Random Instagram pic..

Also had a play with the plastidip on an old boot lid. It's harder to spray than paint for the simple reason that it's fooked if you make a mistake, you can't flat it back like paint you have to peel it off and start from scratch

[Image: photo2.jpg]
Think I preferred the orange indicators dude
(05-10-2013, 08:49 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Think I preferred the orange indicators dude

Still got em. The rears on now. When it's white the fronts will go back on Smile
How do.

Passed mot last week Smile one advisory! Happy with that..

Also bought this..

[Image: u4egate6.jpg]

M52 328 lump. Can't wait! Big Grin
About time! Nice one Smile
Very nice e36, where did you get the plasti dip from?
Awesome Smile
Very nice beamer you have there ThumbsUp
nice! get engine in then weld the diff up job jobbed Smile
(18-01-2014, 12:10 AM)ConorTRG Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice e36, where did you get the plasti dip from?

It's not actually plastidip. It's from a British company called cardipuk Smile

(17-01-2014, 09:53 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]About time! Nice one Smile

(18-01-2014, 12:17 AM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Smile

(18-01-2014, 02:49 AM)mcvite Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice beamer you have there ThumbsUp

Thanks guys. Got everything I need nearly. Ecu that came with the engine was no good as it was from an early car and the EWS couldn't be deleted. Had to buy another for £160! Added bonus of a remap as well Big Grin

Must get insurance sorted too.. Gulp!

(18-01-2014, 10:40 AM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]nice! get engine in then weld the diff up job jobbed Smile

I'm gonna run the 318 diff. Don't fancy a welder really. I think it's gonna need an LSD with such a low ratio. We'll see, only trouble is small case lsd's are rare and cost loads. :£
save loads and weld it i run a 316i compact diff on 325i running gear is alright defo weld or slipper tho as you never fully know what it was going to do when a wheel slipped had it once were pulled away in 1st 1 wheel lit up changed to 2nd and both went lol good random fun in the wet lsd's don't aways lock tho hence weld is for the win Smile
have so much love for this car

Im breaking a silver 2.5 e36 if you need anything.
(25-01-2014, 07:53 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]save loads and weld it i run a 316i compact diff on 325i running gear is alright defo weld or slipper tho as you never fully know what it was going to do when a wheel slipped had it once were pulled away in 1st 1 wheel lit up changed to 2nd and both went lol good random fun in the wet lsd's don't aways lock tho hence weld is for the win Smile

What's it like at low speed though? Does it creak and crack in tight slow speed turns? Bare in mine this is my daily and has to be used in sun/rain/snow..

(25-01-2014, 07:56 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]have so much love for this car

Im breaking a silver 2.5 e36 if you need anything.

Cheers mate Smile I'm all good ATM, if I need anything I'll give you a shout.

Just got off the phone to my ins company. Guess how much more???!!!
Surely not giving you money back?!
dont forget the M50 manifold not the M52 one aswell Wink and i may have a 328 LSD off my old E36 328 still i will have a look for you mate Smile
Pages: 1 2 3