306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: TD04 Outlet Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just trying to sort parts for FMIC and struggling to find out the size of the outlet.

I would measure mine, but the pipe I've got on is a right pain the ass lol

So, if anyone knows it off the top of their head or has one lying around they could quickly measure, that would be great Smile
2" silicon pipe with 54-62mm t bolt style clamps, stronger than jubilees but cheap aswell. Heres what i done:

[Image: 20130912_215351_zpscb11be43.jpg]

2" upto 2.25" 90 off the turbo then two 2.25" 90's to get it point over the engine, obviously that might not work on a 306 and you may have to go round the back of the block.

Edit: Also make sure the pipe and the turbo are parallel when you put the pipe on otherwise it wont sit right and it'll leak and be a bitch to do up. You can clock the turbo in situ if you dont have the locating lug in on the cartridge going into the compressor housing. I just used a bar and a hammer and tapped the comp housing round a bit so the pipe sat on it nice (darrenjlobb trick that is)
If only i saw this a few hours ago, could have measure at the scrappy; theres one sitting open on a scooby
Thank you sigma friend Smile

I'll be routing my COMPLETELY different to that, cheers for the input anyway lol