306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Where do I check the brake fluid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I wanna check my brake fluid but i've no idea where it actually is, i've no manual. Could someone help me out?

Thanks.
its in the brake fliud reservoir....

engine bay, left hand side as you look at it, white plastic thing, black plastic cap, generally covered in shite
Ah, I always thought that was the power steering. Good job I left it for now! Thanks.
ah wait, yeah that is, i forgot to say its right at the back, smaller white plastic thing...

i really should actually type out what im thinking, not just think it... my bad
Power steering fluid is further forward than the brake fluid. Don't get them confused lol!
Power steering fluid is red and has a bigger reservoir.
actually, by now, his powersteering fluid is probably black, i've never seen a 306 with red fluid!
That is a very good point!
(09-08-2013, 10:36 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]actually, by now, his powersteering fluid is probably black, i've never seen a 306 with red fluid!

Every fluid needs changing, I just need to find the money to get new fluid! Haha.
just dont do what the person did who I bought my last 306 off....and topped up the PAS fluid with water....what a mess