306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Not XUD but renault fault code help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any contacts who have access to undocumented renault fault codes have 2 previous to map and are no longer there but im just curious as to what they are
What are the codes??

Pxxxx codes? Or Renault's own diag codes?
Tried googling them? You can normally find something like that.
[Image: 20130807_105724.jpg]

Top two Ruan

Snap on kits just been updated yesterday but googled and checked autodata and nothing guys
First one idle air control valve came up on google, maybe something to do with that?

Second one nothing :/ Guess its a main dealer job.
Cant even find the first on google dont know how u did lol
Good luck as Diesels don't have an IACV...

If they're undocumented codes, probably not powertrain and it's SnapOn solus so wouldn't trust any of it's codes with a barge pole... They're renound to be pretty dire with anything non 100% eOBD or OBDII compiant...

I wouldn't worry tbh, they're likely to be crappy radio fault codes or some shit...
Electrics; welcome to a world of misery and panic CJ lol
(08-08-2013, 08:30 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck as Diesels don't have an IACV...

If they're undocumented codes, probably not powertrain and it's SnapOn solus so wouldn't trust any of it's codes with a barge pole... They're renound to be pretty dire with anything non 100% eOBD or OBDII compiant...

I wouldn't worry tbh, they're likely to be crappy radio fault codes or some shit...

Cheers Ruan going to see whos got a renault code reader, but as you say its not like theyre causing any issues tbh

Thanks for reply

(08-08-2013, 08:31 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Electrics; welcome to a world of misery and panic CJ lol

I know mate but just got fedup of the XUDs for now so having a play but there will be a CJ built xud in a year or so just not in a peugeot Wink

This car mind even though common for electrical faults falls in the year most were sorted so fingers crossed but it aint half good fun Wink