306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FMIC - intake manifold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering flow and efficiency which manifold is better? A Xantia fmic manifold or a tmic manifold with adapter? Just wondering and asking for future fmic setup.

Thank You!
(07-08-2013, 09:13 AM)SonnyRoby Wrote: [ -> ]Considering flow and efficiency which manifold is better? A Xantia fmic manifold or a tmic manifold with adapter? Just wondering and asking for future fmic setup.

Thank You!

xantia has got to be better i would have thought, it's been designed to flow properly for a start . .Smile
I think it depends, an egr xantia mani is ment to have really poor flow characteristics unless the egr crap has been fully removed from inside
yeah you need to cut open the xantia mani and properly remove the egr system, then weld it all back up.
Consider a 1.9nad but with the metal manifold not plastic, I was guna try one with next xud9 poject
Or you could take the standard mani and chop the end off past the egr insert and squish a boost pipe and alloy weld it together, thats how ive done it