306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wastegated TD04 setups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got any pictures of how they put on the wasted to the clocked TD04. I'm having trouble getting mine to fit and not hit the steering UJ or being at suck an angle it won't open?
I'm sure I will work it out tomorow but I'm tired and been working all day so my minds not quite with it right now.
Cheers guys
I would share mine, but it snapped off, so it clearly wasnt strong enough!
I had to make up a bracket for my wastegate on the t25, i could put a pic up of it if its any help to give you an idea.
i can take a picture of mine on thursday for you when i remove the turbo

i cut the TD04 bracket in half and am only using one bolt to hold it in place (seems very secure tho)
i'd send a pic of the one i've just bought but lightning killed my pc yesterday Sad
(05-08-2013, 10:56 PM)rryan Wrote: [ -> ]i can take a picture of mine on thursday for you when i remove the turbo

i cut the TD04 bracket in half and am only using one bolt to hold it in place (seems very secure tho)

Thats what i done, sheered off eventually Sad
(06-08-2013, 01:51 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 10:56 PM)rryan Wrote: [ -> ]i can take a picture of mine on thursday for you when i remove the turbo

Thats what i done, sheered off eventually Sad

ummm i might revise it then, maybe drill and tap another hole somewhere
Which manifold have you used? I used the gt15 manifold and the wastegate sits underneath the turbo. Ill try and find some pictures if I can find them

Its not a very good picture but I made up a bracket from the unused water line and one of the original waste gate holes. Also had to gut down the wastegate arm a little too. May help?

gt15 manifold
[Image: 20130704_205247_zpse1a29d65.jpg]