306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Quick Fuel Pump Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Just wondering if the bottom right hand stud for the Bosch fuel pump is the same for the Lucas pump?
Yes it is Smile
Kool I should have no problem finding a replacement then. Kinda lost mine when it shook loose Smile
Ok so I got a new bolt and slapped it on and it's not shaking it's tits off now. Problem is with all the shaking I think something has come loose and the pump is fooking leaking diesel~~~~~~! Anyways I did notice a bolt about 3-4 inchs in length caught underneath the pump after a drive and I though this was the bolt I mention in the OP, but after getting a new one at the scroppers I noticed it was a lot shorter so this leads me to beleive this 3-4 inch bolt is from somewhere else and probably from the damned Bosch pump. ANy one who has knowledge of these pumps have any idea where it's come from? the pump seems to be leaking from the underside around the head where the injector lines are/
seal has gone... prolly with all that shaking...

can't think of a 3-4 inch bolt round there.. intercooler bolt that has been replaced when dropped behind the pump?

I'd have a look at the rebuild (gov-mod?) guides.... that should show you what is going on and you will spot anything missing
whats the bolt in the centre of the head for?