306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: i have no morals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this bird I've been chatting too for the last 3months is well fit (Alicia hunter for Facebook perves) Ish got dropped round last night and I met her...

She was massive! Like big fat n flabby... Repulsive tbh

So did I a, walk off and forgot about her
Or b, signed her into camp and used her as a spunk bowser all night?

Well, I'm currently in her mates car with her, getting a lift into town so I can sort my car insurance!

I feel I'll. I had 2 bottles of cider and a bottle of wine in me though!

Hope i can get my car insurance sorted! She wont be able to fit into my buckets hahaha!
You've been in afghan for the past few months. You blatantly used her as a cum bucket. Even if it was for 20 seconds
She gobbled me up twice before I shot all over her so I weren't that bad! And I sorted myself out at 30 000ft before I landed!
D: D: D:
This thread - all kinds of wrong!!
HERO!

he went ,he came back, he Conquered
Meh I would of done the same. Much easier dumping your load in a bird rather than getting it all up the bus window on the way to work and getting kicked off

Just me?
Nah man, why do you think I'm driving to work now? Bus drivers won't stop for me anymore Sad
Any hole is a goal!!!!
Fat birds are like mopeds. Great fun to ride, but you're f*cked if you're mates find out/see you.
(03-06-2013, 11:39 AM)MartinL Wrote: [ -> ]Any hole is a goal!!!!

Unless its a mongoal.
And after a (not so) quick scout around her facebook ninja she is blatantly a chunky monkey. As Ollie Williams would put it.

That said, it probably beats the team showers in the desert lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgNoY3MqpZg
Lmao sean .
Coming from a fat person like me.

Id do her again! Big Grin
(03-06-2013, 11:47 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Fat birds are like mopeds. Great fun to ride, but you're f*cked if you're mates find out/see you.

I had to meet her at the main gate, was walking so fast to my room with my head down lol!!!
hmm :/
This^
The more I think about it, the more positives there are to f*cking fat birds. You can climb onto her leg and slap it and just ride on in. No work required after that.
(03-06-2013, 02:07 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]The more I think about it, the more positives there are to f*cking fat birds. You can climb onto her leg and slap it and just ride on in. No work required after that.

One oversight. Tie a safety line first. Or leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind you

Cancel the breadcrumbs, she'd probably just eat them
Seans back alright hahaha
(03-06-2013, 02:09 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 02:07 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]The more I think about it, the more positives there are to f*cking fat birds. You can climb onto her leg and slap it and just ride on in. No work required after that.

One oversight. Tie a safety line first. Or leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind you

Cancel the breadcrumbs, she'd probably just eat them

Oh a piece of candy, Oh a piece of candy, Oh a piece of candy, oh my god what is that smell!!
(03-06-2013, 11:14 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]HERO!

he went ,he came back, he Conquered

quality
It could be worse she could have a tail

/Inbeforedumdum

lol
(03-06-2013, 02:35 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]It could be worse she could have a tail

/Inbeforedumdum

lol

repped
^^^ Arseholes lol

Sean its all good in the hood. Fat birds are a better shag, they are more grateful for the attention.
To be fair they offer more cushioning when you inevitably result in sustaining a horrific sex-related injury, such as taking a running jump to entry from a moving ceiling fan to her spread legged in the armchair.

So I'm told...
^ FLOL.. you get rep for that sir
(03-06-2013, 03:49 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair they offer more cushioning when you inevitably result in sustaining a horrific sex-related injury, such as taking a running jump to entry from a moving ceiling fan to her spread legged in the armchair.

So I'm told...
He's making a dramatic play for his final piece. Great technique on the spin, building up speed for an ambitious dismount...He sticks the landing! A solid 9 from the Americans to win the gold!
^^ Lol!

My coach has been telling me my entry angle is a little off, and i don't tuck my chin in enough. There is too much of a splash when i hit home and my toes are curled rather than pointed.

But what does he know... He's only a diving coach...
I would rather suck a fart from Nicki Minaj's fake arsehole than shag a morbidly obese bird.

I wonder why they like sucking cock so much...

Nom nom nom sausage.
Pages: 1 2