306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Yorkshire Rolling Road Saturday 12th October confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have a provisional date booked in for saturday 12th of October from 10am. Same place as last year at Autotronix Developments who last year proved to have a pretty accurate dyno! Cost is £25 for 2 runs and and print outs and as proved last year by a few members free oil and water check up lol!

Clive is actually fobbing off the mx5 annual dyno day in favour for this so feel honored and let's not disappoint! Yet again a very reasonable price and as last year was an exciting event.

STRICTLY no racing or show boating. Although last year no one was anti social Mardy neighbors complained lets not give them any more reason to.

For those who didnt go to the last one here is the picture thread.
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6982.html

Please start a list of those rolling and those attending.

Rolling
1.Jenkosowls

Attending
If its after fcs I'm game
Would be interested
I'll come to this one last one was Awesome! And I shall be in my own car this time Big Grin
I'm not saying till the day. Last time I agreed to a rr meet in september my car died
I'd be up for that date permitting.
I'll put myself down as a maybe, what with FCS and Scarborough.
Sure ill be able to come along
sounds good, might even have the TD04 on by then . . . Rolleyes
Always guaranteed a good day out with an RR about...! Smile
If I come I'll roll mine, Jenksowls is fitting my Bosch this weekend so it'd be nice to see how it's doing Smile
Should hopefully have a 535 and have it mapped by then can I still come even tho im not in a 306 anymore? Sad
I'll come along Smile
I would come put the 106 on for a laff, depending on the time and date
Any opportunity to laugh at diesel owners.
(03-06-2013, 11:48 AM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]Any opportunity to laugh at diesel owners.

if you can make it in the silver shed . . .Wink
Hey, it's an almost silver shed now.
Definately maybe, Been wanting to see how the van gets on for a while!
Ill come see how it goes with the new pump and turbo. Last time I smoked the road out
Yeah I'm in, In the slower-but-slightly-more-interesting-than-a-standard-406-coupe workhorse.

Rolling
1.Jenkosowls
2. Pete

Attending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rolling
1.Jenkosowls
2. Pete

Attending
1. chris_90 (unless i got gti6 running)
i will come to this, should have new turbo on then so will be interesting . .Smile
Il roll for the shits

in all fairness the dyno doesnt look like the best set up but seemed quite accurate
£25 is well cheap, I'm in Big Grin
Could actually be up for this.

Been wanting to get mine done for a while and all the mods I want to have done should be done by then!
Rolling
1.Jenkosowls
2. Pete
3.Danny2009

Attending
1. chris_90 (unless i got gti6 running)
Rolling
1.Jenkosowls
2. Pete
3.Danny2009
4.Mattcheese31

Attending