306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Yorkshire Rolling Road Saturday 12th October confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What time is everyone going and how long do u reckong it will go on for? Like probs an all day thing or just a few hours? Work have put me on shift but I can negotiate to start later or maybe getting it off if I find out the time details lols Smile
Last one lasted around over 4 hours. This one is starting at 10 am till around 2pm
Looks like il be running shit power plugged car in throttle position sensor fault intermittent power loss Sad not forking out £105+vat just for dyno lol
(30-09-2013, 12:29 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like il be running shit power plugged car in throttle position sensor fault intermittent power loss Sad not forking out £105+vat just for dyno lol

Bet you run more power than me Wink wonder if there's a prize for the least powerful car? lol

Are meeting at the dyno place or some were else and driving there??
(30-09-2013, 04:50 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ][

Bet you run more power than me Wink wonder if there's a prize for the least powerful car? lol

If so I'm unplugging the tuning box of doom and going for gold Big Grin
(30-09-2013, 08:45 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-09-2013, 04:50 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ][

If so I'm unplugging the tuning box of doom and going for gold Big Grin

Seeing as mine is gonna be running pure veg on the rollers I'm in with a shout...
Lol your all wrong the van is literally going to smoke the shit out of the place
Well found its electrical related now causing loss of boost ; (
So guys we meeting at the dyno place or meeting some were else?
i'll be going straight to the dyno.
ill be going straight to dyno unless something is organised, i can fit around 6 cars on my drive and im 5 minz away from dyno if people want to meet at mine?
Dyno use to meet else where but it's never simple always late comers etc etc
just so people know, my car has been keyed down both sides so it looks a bit tatty. lol.
(30-09-2013, 10:22 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]ill be going straight to dyno unless something is organised, i can fit around 6 cars on my drive and im 5 minz away from dyno if people want to meet at mine?

Bacon buttys haha
Got to have a bacon butty sets you up for day lol
Yeah good point, is there a greasy spoon nearby?
I could try and dig out a empty gas stove again? lol

Though bacon buttys would go down a treat
I know we could do with a stove or somethin for bacon butties if not a local butty shop will be suffice
Rolling
1.Jenkosowls
2. Pete
3.Danny2009
4.Mattcheese31
5. Karl1989
6.CJ
7.lolsteve
8.kentiiboii
9.Alee83
10. Chris_90
11. THE_Liam
12. c.gerrard
13.Padge
14.awon

forgot to add name. If anyones going from west yorks im sure me karl and alee will be good to convoy.
(02-10-2013, 10:53 AM)Arron Wrote: [ -> ]forgot to add name. If anyones going from west yorks im sure me karl and alee will be good to convoy.

I'm in. Could meet at Showcase as usual?
Sounds like a plan.... About 9am
Room for one more Tongue
Sounds good. So Showcase at 9am?

1. Arron
2. THE_Liam
3. lol@stevecoshehasarover
I've got a stove but a little up the road in the village is a sandwich shop for a butty
Clive may possibly put a little something on. He has done before. Il go ask him soon
I won't be attending this as the car is back to standard and up for sale
(02-10-2013, 04:30 PM)karl1989 Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be attending this as the car is back to standard and up for sale

Want me to pick you up? Come for the banter?
(02-10-2013, 04:30 PM)karl1989 Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be attending this as the car is back to standard and up for sale

Bring the scrote Big Grin
Still attending but not rolling! Car should have had cam belt done but Funds low. Not gonna risk the run but will still be popping along!
Karl theres room in my car...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5