306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Nad operating temp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all

As title states what should the 1.9 nad temperature be?
Also the coolant level low light keeps coming on, not always just from time to time and it also goes very dim from time to time.

Pic attached I know its shit as its from my phone.
Also the fuel gauge, does what it wants. Its moving all the time from quarter to full to empty lol.
Any help greatly appreciated

Just to add. The coolant level is fine.
Think it's 83 like the TD. I think you may have a bad earth, I haven't looked at the video but my earth cable from the battery to the chassis was knackered and my temp gauge would go up and down all the time randomly.
Cheers for the reply ricky.
Ill check the earths tommorow.
Any ideas on the fuel gauge?
Could be part of the same problem.
Ok thanks again Smile
For the record, the light on there isn't the coolant light, that's the water in fuel warning lamp...
Yep, and if the NAD fuel filter setup is the same as the TD there should be a little drain at the bottom of the fuel filter housing to let the water out.

Open it up, drain everything out and then re-prime the system - 10 minute job at best.
When I had a NA XUD the sensor went faulty so mine would randomly come on for no reason. I checked a few times for water, nothing found. Keep an eye on it though, water won't do the pump or engine any good.