306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Exhaust on a Straight Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im driving a straight diesel for a few months. jus wondering is there much i could do to make it sound better?
Fit a turbo?
Gonna buy a dturbo soon, but ill hold onto this aswell! leave it straight unless i pick uo a dturbo engine cheap Smile
Straight thru and side exit.
Would a straight through sound shite on a straight diesel though?
Would probably sound a bit loud and farty tbh. But its a straight diesel, they're made for general f*ck not givenery
There's a video of my nad on the rollers with a straight thru somewhere.

f*cking loud, was very offensive and awesome Big Grin

Difficult to describe the noise really
(01-05-2013, 10:29 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]There's a video of my nad on the rollers with a straight thru somewhere.

f*cking loud, was very offensive and awesome Big Grin

Difficult to describe the noise really

Find it if u can! Would love to hear it Big Grin

Nice one pellowe, you must be ill, you're being helpful!!
sooooooo much coal haha

(01-05-2013, 10:38 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one pellowe, you must be ill, you're being helpful!!

I think hes just in a good mood because he finally got an angle grinder of his own to cherish and love
(01-05-2013, 10:39 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]sooooooo much coal haha

(01-05-2013, 10:38 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one pellowe, you must be ill, you're being helpful!!

I think hes just in a good mood because he finally got an angle grinder of his own to cherish and love

You deserve rep for noticing my good mood this evening lmao

I'm just stoked because tomorrow involves the fuel pump and the grinder. Oh and fitting new seats. And then camping in Jonny's garden Fri/Sat
Sounds good, another job to be done Big Grin
The NAD sounded good, could hear Samass coming (giggidy)
Yep, not subtle in the least! lmao