306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: starup vid misfire...why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyy just wondering if anyones stars like this new glowplugs and have been checked what else would cause a miss so much? Im thinking possible sticky injector one is wet but cant see it leaking

[Image: 20130319_063833.mp4]

Video fail? If so can admin delete thread
Does it do it immediately, or after 30secs or so? The glowplus will go out after about 30 seconds of running, so it'll probably run ok but then start to miss after this time?
Takes about 30 seconds to start but its quite a long miss tbh
It's not out of the ordinary mate, particularly in cold weather. I wouldn't worry if it goes once the car is warmed up it'll be fine.
No fuel leaks?
Blocked fuel filter?

sounds like the engine's starving ; could be a number of things. check fuel lines and filter.
New fuel filter tbh, i think i may check the strainer though as now and again it does seem to feel like its being starved when running, im also replacing the grenade and pipework in engine bay

Just curious too but how many pumps does the grenade usually take to go hard before starting mine takes a while