306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bosch semi ecu to not ecu conversion help please !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys need some help my semi ecu pump on my xantia went tits up from removing the armr now i want to take off the semi ecu pump and put a non ecu one on people have said its a straight swap put a live feed from ignition to the stop solinoid cut the wires from the injectors etc... is this true and that easy ???

and also i got a pump from the scraper etc... i did remove the pin from it a week before and i thought hold on iyl se if the pin in side the lda is seized so i just gently pushed it in and it hasent came back out is this ok it wont pop back out untill there is pressure in the pump etc.... i did do tha same to a pump and i took the pin and and tried it and it did the same aswell so should be alright lol ?? and help would be great pref ASAP
LDA pin needs to be free, and pressure pushes it down not up. There is a spring under it to push it up.

And yeah the swap is simple, just need a live to the solenoid.
ok thanks i mean the actual pin that comes out and touches the lda Smile
O ok, if you open the "throttle" you will see it pop out again if its ok.
The actual pin that touches the lda doesn't come out until you move the throttle lever. Pull the throttle arm and it should pop out, whatever you do though, make sure that its pushed back in before you try and put the lda pin in again.
woooo popped back out thanks guys so the pump will go straight on only just put a live from the the ignition etc >>> ???

also guys dont know if you know the wax stat is diffrent on the back of the pump from the non ecu pump can i take the arm off and swap it over or is it all spring loaded and etc...
Leave the stat cable, its not really needed just set your idle manually.
really i dont need it its just cos i thought if im running veg etc would help in the cold

really i thought i did.cos im running veg etc would help but ok ow and another thing would a wax stat stop my car givving hot air through the vents like cutting the thermostat in and out its because when i got a new matrix fitted it was boiling hot all the time now i just get luke warm are and if i leave it in starts getting colder but when i turn off fan wait 5 mins its warm again i have bled system and everything Sad,