306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Moonstone Blue D-turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So here it is at fcs (i hadnt bought it at this point)
[attachment=5596]
then here it is a few months after the fcs when the seller was selling it (didnt really like it at this point so i was looking for another derv) Smile
[attachment=5597]
then about for weeks later it had come down in price so i thought just with the stuff i knew he had done the engine it was worth while so i picked her up like this...
[attachment=5598]

since buying it i havent really done much too it apart from this small list:

- Good Clean
- new pump bracket
- new timing belt and water pump got done when the bracket got changed
- new glow plugs
- new alternator and belt
- all filters done
- gets an oil change every 2/3 weeks
- Bosch Battery
- Double din head unit fitted
- new pads and discs
- 307 alloys

Things that need doing are as followed:

- new heater/fan switch (this should be sorted wednesday)
- rear bumper has mine has a crack (does any one have one? )
- new bonnet mine has minor dents in Sad
- xantia manifold
- Fuel cut off solonoid (this will be done wednesday)
- Front Splitter
- Angel Headlights (orderedon there way)

the engine:

- xud of course
- td04
- fmic
- bosch pump
- grinded lda pin
- gov mod
- 11mm ford transit head
- Straight Through stainless exhaust

- Hdi rear axle
- lowered all round not sure on height think 60 on front back obviously torsion bar not sure how much Smile

Boosting at a comfortable 28psi atm untill the new clutch comes mine isnt slipp just cba if it starts Smile

few pics of her now Smile
[attachment=5599]

[attachment=5600]

there probably a few things ive missed :/
Looks really nice dude. Best colour going by far. Smile
I have a rear bumper but has a few small paint chips.
Bloody hell lots of typing errors i now know its time to hit the pillow ill update it has much has i can Smile

(11-03-2013, 12:27 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice dude. Best colour going by far. Smile
I have a rear bumper but has a few small paint chips.

where abouts you based mate i can pick up this friday if you still have it and are within reasonable distance Smile
Oil change every 2/3 week's!? Mines done every 3k, I thought that was quite often!
(11-03-2013, 12:33 AM)Ricky Wrote: [ -> ]Oil change every 2/3 week's!? Mines done every 3k, I thought that was quite often!

I carnt say no when its free lol
Preferred the old wheels the one that came with the car , banded steelies?
Very nice car mate

What did it run on the rollers if you don't mind me asking
Im confused a w reg but a dt? Wouldn't it be a hdi? Mega confused :/
Iv done some pump work on this in the past
it was orginally a 1.4, then got an xud fitted.

Dont think its been on rollers.
(11-03-2013, 09:56 AM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Preferred the old wheels the one that came with the car , banded steelies?

they werent banded buddy

(11-03-2013, 07:58 PM)padge Wrote: [ -> ]it was orginally a 1.4, then got an xud fitted.

Dont think its been on rollers.

nah its not been on yet been thinking about it but just never got round too it if ya take ya new one you'll have to let me know mate
yes mate, me and pig are going on, maybe next month if your up for it?
yeh mate ill defo come just let me no when ya going
Im failing more in love with moonstone each time I see a project...moonstone and XUD with black wheels...perfect combo
update. got a new heater panel in yesterday and new fuel cut off solonoid and mot today passed with no advisorys Big Grin
Looks really smart. Is it just me or do moonstones look much better in 5 doors?
quick update car has a small hole in the fuel tank some how :/ but got a new tank getting fitted next week has it is only a tiny hole that only leaks after its about a quater full also got some new speakers the only reason being is passenger side broke so bought some of these http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/store...yId_265870

and they were a direct fit so was a easy enough job Smile
[attachment=6144]
new bonnet
(06-04-2013, 02:34 PM)AndyG Wrote: [ -> ]new bonnet

Loving this
Notsureiftrolling
quick update on the car taking a turn for the worst haha

so i had abit of trouble thinking my fuel pump was knackered tried multiple pumps with no joy, dad spends 5 mins looking opened sender tank and the little black seal was missing so it was sucking air. My bad easy fix that was in the end, but in the process i had a lucas pump on which meant changing injectors frombosch to lucas this is where i learnt never let someone torque them up or put them in, not going to mention any names but he cross threaded the last injector! so when i came to put the bosch ones back on it just spun brilliant wouldn't tighten back up Sad

so got on to a good friend Mr Pagett as hes breaking his car and went and picked is head up looks mint so going to be fitting this over the weekend untill then the head will be getting cleaned to prestine condition, then i will be taking 2 full days to get my head off and the new one back on.

After all this as been completed the pump will be getting gov modded and a valeo clutch fiited hopefully Smile

ill get pics of how clean the head comes up on wednesday Smile

quick bit to be added on..it got a new timing belt a few days ago and padge let me have is 2 week old ngk glow plugs bonus Smile

and just before any comments taking 2 days to do the head change its becasue i will be cleaning alot of the bay might pop the pump off and give it a quick clean depending on time Smile
Looks good mate. Not convinced with the bonnet scoop, but each to their own. Need some bigger wheels though. Wink
(08-04-2013, 08:46 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good mate. Not convinced with the bonnet scoop, but each to their own. Need some bigger wheels though. Wink

waiting for a nice moonstone one to pop up somewhere this bonnet was as cheap as chips and mine was creased :/ really want some challengers tbh or cyclones but need to find some cheap then i can refurb them Smile
cylinder head is now done, new clutch next week and im now on the look out for some cyclones Smile its getting there haha
Good lad.

Get another bonnet asap bud
didnt want to jynx myself by putting it up but going to have a look at one its smoothed and theres no dints etc so ive been told... and he wants £20 for bonnet and and the grill so should hopefully have it by the weekend Big Grin as long as its not broke in two pieces it should be a good buy
glad its coming along nice now mate, come a bit later for the clutch though lol.
so been on a course all week come back to a sticking injector how i love have this car i don't know! any way got a pic of it with the new head on and double din head unit in Smile and guess what ill be doing tomorrow Big Grin
That looks owite. Bit distracting to look down there when changing tracks tho!!!
phase 3 and a dturbo lum. impressive stuff.

Any idea where the rear wndow deflectors come from? Let me know if ever you want to sell them Tongue
Pages: 1 2