306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: April Club Camping Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Unless of course we just turn up randomly at his door :-)
Then he can't say no!
Foxy-jim Wrote:Then he can't say no!

he would probably know someone like phil is coming by the sound and the cloud of black smoke..

From that he would probably start driving down the road in his tractor..
springs Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Then he can't say no!

he would probably know someone like phil is coming by the sound and the cloud of black smoke..

From that he would probably start driving down the road in his tractor..
Im fairly sure the guy lives for win... i mean derv so would do anything but drive away :-) you perv! :-P
He may come and beat up us petrol boys!
Foxy-jim Wrote:He may come and beat up us petrol boys!
Not such a bad thing...
I disagree! Haha.
just keep a turbo in your boot.. if you see angry darren coming towards you just throw the turbo in the bush and he will be on it like a dog on heat.. it will give you time to escape.
Great plan of action!
Right guys do we have a date for this yet? I'm on call for 2 weeks in April so more than likely will have to move it around this but need to know soon.
Weekend 7th/8th April was mentioned as seemed to be a definite...
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Weekend 7th/8th April was mentioned as seemed to be a definite...

That would be perfect for me.
Just thought, also need to know so I can borrow another car from work. Would much rather a range rover or a jag XF than the skoda lol
That's the weekend it'll be. We're working on things and will update when we have more info. It'll be in a couple of days Smile
Scott Wrote:That's the weekend it'll be. We're working on things and will update when we have more info. It'll be in a couple of days Smile

Nice one. Luckily I haven't got to be on call that weekend so no begging people to take my shift for me haha
Niall, come down in your 306!
Foxy-jim Wrote:Niall, come down in your 306!

Won't be able to afford it mate. Also it will probably only have half a engine in it at that point!
Ok maybe I will let you off haha.
Scott Wrote:That's the weekend it'll be. We're working on things and will update when we have more info. It'll be in a couple of days Smile

Awesome! Big Grin
Lots of campsites within 10 mins of me, but given im a farmer, and happen to live on a farm, which consists 50% of grassland, im hoping I can sort something out....But didn't expect people to vote to come all the way down here tbh...
Lol..has darren got the fear!? not that many folk go to cornwall these days....

..awaits "Lobbland 306 Festival 2012 Confirmed!!!!"
If it turns out to be that date ^^^ I won't be there. I'm in Sheffield that weekend
Who would pass up the oppertunity to potentially visit xud nirvana lol
Matt Wrote:If it turns out to be that date ^^^ I won't be there. I'm in Sheffield that weekend

Gay festival?
Connor Wrote:
Matt Wrote:If it turns out to be that date ^^^ I won't be there. I'm in Sheffield that weekend

Gay festival?
Definatly :-)
Any one confirming a date/location for this yet?

Im quite interested Big Grin
Connor Wrote:

Gay festival?

Nope, gfs home town. It's a football match between her home town and mine. Thought we'd go up and watch haha.
Matt Wrote:Nope, gfs home town. It's a football match between her home town and mine. Thought we'd go up and watch haha.

Come on get your priorities straight, cars over football!
Not just football. Weekend away with the gf.

Gigidy
Matt Wrote:Not just football. Weekend away with the gf.

Gigidy

ok when you put it like that, i'll let ya lol lol
That weekend is good for me im off for 4 days so i dont have to rush driving down
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21