306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: April Club Camping Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Yeah it would be free, but depends if the northern lot want to travel that far lol. I'll be there on Saturday if it's at curts
Let's not get ahead of ourselves and just organise a club meet without speaking to Curt guys.
Scott Wrote:Let's not get ahead of ourselves and just organise a club meet without speaking to Curt guys.

Definately, thats why im still looking at camp sites Smile
Scott Wrote:Let's not get ahead of ourselves and just organise a club meet without speaking to Curt guys.
Hes on his way ive sent him a lovely text
I was all set for cornwall but if its further north thats even better for me
Hitchos Wrote:I was all set for cornwall but if its further north thats even better for me

ditto
4WayDiablo Wrote:Hes on his way ive sent him a lovely text

You certainly did babes!

I can't see a problem with this... But I will have to do some checking and get back to you Smile
Thanks Curt, you're awesome.
Curt Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Hes on his way ive sent him a lovely text

You certainly did babes!

I can't see a problem with this... But I will have to do some checking and get back to you Smile
now that deservs the repp button to be sorted.
It is sorted already, it's just not on this version of the site. It's on the new version, which will be released in good time once it's ready Smile
Big Grin hip hip horay. Big Grin
Hahahaha Curt ftmfuw!

In response to the north/south/middle thing: A lot of the big events are more central, as is the christmas meet. Camping meets are pretty much the only thing people go further north/south for, that is important to me and (i think) the club and the community as a whole....

Typed out several more sentences trying to work out how to explain what i mean and they all sound really preachy, whingy, up my own arse or just don't make sense, so you're going have to work the rest of that out yourselves, but i think it's a very valid point lol.
Poodle Wrote:Hahahaha Curt ftmfuw!

In response to the north/south/middle thing: A lot of the big events are more central, as is the christmas meet. Camping meets are pretty much the only thing people go further north/south for, that is important to me and (i think) the club and the community as a whole....

Typed out several more sentences trying to work out how to explain what i mean and they all sound really preachy, whingy, up my own arse or just don't make sense, so you're going have to work the rest of that out yourselves, but i think it's a very valid point lol.

thas why im bloody determined to go
Sounds fine by me. I don't even have to drive my damn car there ffs!!!! lmao
Argh, was well chuffed that this was gonna be just down the road, dunno if I'll make it now.

Just checked maps, over 3 hours, f*ck that.
Kezzieboy Wrote:Argh, was well chuffed that this was gonna be just down the road, dunno if I'll make it now.

Just checked maps, over 3 hours, f*ck that.

3 hours is not that bad mate lol ill be doing the same
Can we update the first post with a few more details ?
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Can we update the first post with a few more details ?
Just waiting on curt to check with the rents i guess
I'm definitely out of this now, won't be able to get enough time off work to travel all that way, and won't have the money to spend £100+ on juice Sad
But it will be fun Sad.
Didn't see Chichester on the original voting list...................

I would be fine to have people up at mine, I think it would be best (as darren has already said) to have 1 north camping meet and one south then people can go to which ever is best for them, your never going to please everyone so why are we even trying? lol

At this rate its going to be in Coventry like normal!!
So one at mark fairys place and one at curts?
mark_airey Wrote:At this rate its going to be in Coventry like normal!!

As always.
It's a shame though, as the northerners and southerners hardly ever meet in real life! But I think an option is a good idea, and I know from experience that meets at Curt's are hilarious!
Theres a weekend event at Santa pod that weekend
If Curt says its ok im willing to drive that far and i think the Moonstones might be getting a lift off me but either way i dont mind
THE_Liam Wrote:I'm definitely out of this now, won't be able to get enough time off work to travel all that way, and won't have the money to spend £100+ on juice Sad

you can jump in with me if you want mate
so what the hell is going on here now ??? lol
puglove Wrote:so what the hell is going on here now ??? lol

f*cked if I know, lol
mark_airey Wrote:
puglove Wrote:so what the hell is going on here now ??? lol

f*cked if I know, lol

lol 12 pages and we are no closer to a decision than post 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21