306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Oil catch tank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:think: is that breather going back into the inlet? or just to atmos?..
Atmos
padge Wrote:Atmos

superb, you got the link to the one you bought and did it come with piping anyway, dont think the standard piping would reach that far. Smile
Just get on and order it ginge! Just so you can put your RIPSPEED filter on it! Lol
Mines a proper ash filter, same as my clamps and hoses, gunge the pipe you get in the kit is not big enough, its long enough but thats about it.
Do you know the pipe size, before i start mailing random ebay members? Smile
Standard pipe size? Or for the breather itself ?
padge Wrote:Standard pipe size? Or for the breather itself ?

im assuming those catch tanks on ebay are measured to fit?

guess then id need he sizes for the breather on the engine side (oil input) / the catch tank size / and the pipe provided size?? how fappping complicated... :o
The pipe they give you, sling it in the shed, its useless.
Ginge! You not ordered it yet? Lol
4WayDiablo Wrote:Ginge! You not ordered it yet? Lol

theres no point if i havn't got the correct piping??

im hearing that the piping they give you, is useless!?
Well order it and order some good pipes! Lol simples!
4WayDiablo Wrote:Well order it and order some good pipes! Lol simples!

and if you read three posts up im asking padge what size the pipes are :roll:
The biggest connectors on the tank are 15mm i think, but its bigger on the car, i'd say 20mm
ginge191 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Well order it and order some good pipes! Lol simples!

and if you read three posts up im asking padge what size the pipes are :roll:
Alright!.....

Ginger
padge Wrote:The biggest connectors on the tank are 15mm i think, but its bigger on the car, i'd say 20mm

ta mate, i guess i'll buy the tank, see what it comes with, if i get a fit, bonus, if not i'll go and buy some new pipes.

4WayDiablo Wrote:Alright!.....Ginger

just because you do it ONE way, the BODGE way Wink

EDIT: Just measure the breather pipes and it has an O/D of 22m, and an I/D of 20mm?? which am i going for here..?
Pipes are sold by ID, Its probably 18mm like the XSi then.
Dum-Dum Wrote:Pipes are sold by ID, Its probably 18mm like the XSi then.

how stupid - would be on the database anywhere you reckons??
mainly @ Padge, i've got the catch tank but for the life of me can find no where to mount the bastard, on the back side of the battery box, theres not enough space due to the - terminal on the battery, on the other side is my inlet..

any ideas mate? hopefully these pics will help

and yes, i know the bracket is facing the wrong way to mount it there, but i had tested the length of the bracket round the other way, still too short, any ideas??

[Image: P8Ucn.jpg]
[Image: 7fccab2f.jpg]
....tight

nice angle there, i shall have another crack at it tomorow, work in a minute, cheers.

seems as if your battery box is slightly bigger and has and extra rim, where you've been able to fit that bracket :|
No problem, i went out and took that, just for you!
padge Wrote:No problem, i went out and took that, just for you!

i would polish your car for you in donnington for that........... BUT your not on our stand so i wont :dance:

cheers anywho, i'll let you know what happens tomorow, and i will also take a picture, just for you Wink
lol, i'am on 306oc mate, changed my mind last week, what polish do you use? Smile
padge Wrote:lol, i'am on 306oc mate, changed my mind last week, what polish do you use? Smile

errrrrrrrrrrrrm :liar: spit'n'shine?
Meh, i give mine a full detail before i set off anyway Smile
..but in all seriousness, are you on oc?
Yep, camping and on stand.
ledge..
just for you padge..

[Image: oWg1l.jpg]

[Image: MCYyW.jpg]

[Image: aD2ba.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3