306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 5door exhaust on 3 door?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me if a 5door exhaust system will fit a 3 door? looking at the cars there no longer than the 3 door :/ but if anyone has any experiance with this??
be just fine...estate is diff though
Cheers pal
Doesn't sit quite right in the exhaust tunnel but you can get away with it
^^^theyre the same?!
(19-02-2013, 08:56 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]^^^theyre the same?!

This Smile
Can't be, I had a 5dr exhaust on my xsi at one point, didnt quite sit right, like it was inch or too too long, it fouled the fuel tank
I have had a 3door exhaust on a 5door and was perfect fit :p
(19-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be, I had a 5dr exhaust on my xsi at one point, didnt quite sit right, like it was inch or too too long, it fouled the fuel tank

then you didnt fit it properly
I have a 3dr exhaust on my 5 door and it fits perfect.. Sorry matt, guess yours was a bit dodgy?
Gti6 exhaust fits a 5 door 1.8. Should be the same!
some 5 door exhausts are slightly shorter as the have a downswept exit that tucks behind the bumper, especially on more pov spec models, sportier models like the 3 door had the exhaust poking out of the bumper. normally its just a different backbox though
(19-02-2013, 10:18 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be, I had a 5dr exhaust on my xsi at one point, didnt quite sit right, like it was inch or too too long, it fouled the fuel tank

then you didnt fit it properly

More likely to be a cheap pattern part than not fitting it properly, you have to basically not connect the exhaust system to the cat for it to be too long, I know Matt's stupid some times, but Christ, even toms306 wouldnt balls up that bad!
Hey f*ck you man!

But yeah, I know how to fit an exhaust, Christ I'm not that stupid and it's not rocket science. The exhaust I had must have been a pattern like Sam said
Got your back jack! Even with some underhand insults thrown in too Wink
^^^ yeah yeah...

how many drinks had you had?! lol
Jeez your a lady garden sometimes hahaha

Drinks? Urm it's like 9.30am...
Sometimes? Damn, I'm not trying hard enough!

Face it piggy, your attempt at trolling, has failed.
Okay, all the time!

That was trolling? Wow I'm ashamed