306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Injectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting really annoyed now and cant find new injectors as thats whats causing my engine to stutter, weres the best place to buy them havemt gotthe time to take the originals out to gget refurbed and what prices am I look at for prices
id try scrappy dude, just get a half decent set and get your old ones refurbed/modified
EBay or scrapyard is best bet. Or just give yours a good clean easy enough to get apart then just leave them soaked in wd-40 overnight.
go scrap yard chuck some injectors in your pockets then you've got a pair to refurb whilst a set are in your car
(06-02-2013, 07:45 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Getting really annoyed now and cant find new injectors as thats whats causing my engine to stutter, weres the best place to buy them havemt gotthe time to take the originals out to gget refurbed and what prices am I look at for prices

I'm going down to get some tomorrow dude and if your lucky ill get them referbed aswell
Legend Big Grin