306 HDI
Smile what u think of my 306??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Bianca hdi, how can you go wrong?
Id loose the random stickers on the back tho dude
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes!! Good to see u got involved like I said mate... I'm Tom from the meet this evening.. Good lad!!

This is the pic I took of ya car it's poor!! Sad it's blurred didnt look it at the time Sad [Image: y3uqube8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2013, 11:15 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Bianca hdi, how can you go wrong?
Id loose the random stickers on the back tho dude

Yea may do cheers tho bud Smile

(20-01-2013, 01:34 AM)Icywalts Wrote: Yes!! Good to see u got involved like I said mate... I'm Tom from the meet this evening.. Good lad!!

This is the pic I took of ya car it's poor!! Sad it's blurred didnt look it at the time Sad [Image: y3uqube8.jpg]

Haha cheers mate just need coilys on the front now haha need it tho and Ur car looked sweet mateSmile

Another photo down the docks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome along! I saw your car at the Plymouth cruise. Looks smart. I duno if you saw my s16 by any chance? I was over the far side
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 02:18 AM)Frosty Wrote: Welcome along! I saw your car at the Plymouth cruise. Looks smart. I duno if you saw my s16 by any chance? I was over the far side

Smile and cheers bud. And no I didn't see it, didn't walk round to much was bit worried about people walking to close to my car haha
Thanks given by:
Haha where are you from then?
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 02:23 AM)Frosty Wrote: Haha where are you from then?

St Austell mate u?
Thanks given by:
Near Exeter. You been to many of the cruises before? There never usually seems to be many 306s at them but there was a few tonight
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 02:30 AM)Frosty Wrote: Near Exeter. You been to many of the cruises before? There never usually seems to be many 306s at them but there was a few tonight

No I haven't mate this the first one I've been to but was good gunna go again dunno when there are tho lol and yea I was thinking that when I first got there ones saw 2 other 306s haha
Thanks given by:
Cool. I've been to a few I think they do 3 or 4 a year
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 02:18 AM)Frosty Wrote: Welcome along! I saw your car at the Plymouth cruise. Looks smart. I duno if you saw my s16 by any chance? I was over the far side

There really weren't many 306s this time but I also didnt see your s16 either..
Thanks given by:
I usually don't see any other 306s at the cruises. I think I saw about 5 there last night. I was right the way over the far end
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 10:39 AM)Frosty Wrote: I usually don't see any other 306s at the cruises. I think I saw about 5 there last night. I was right the way over the far end

Yea will have to let me know when they and yea didn't see many
Thanks given by:
Yeah I will try and remember lol. I usually get them pop up on Facebook
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 11:36 AM)Frosty Wrote: Yeah I will try and remember lol. I usually get them pop up on Facebook

Cheers mate
Thanks given by:
What's the spec on your car by the way?
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 01:37 PM)Frosty Wrote: What's the spec on your car by the way?

Well it started as a 306 hdi lx and I put Half leather interior in cyclones in black, tinted windows, lowered all round but gunna get the front lower and got it chipped but want to get it remapped oh and full stainless decat
Thanks given by:
st awful!

i used to live in biscovey
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 02:00 PM)Just Sean Wrote: st awful!

i used to live in biscovey

It really is awful haha. Where u live now?
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 01:56 PM)Scarr306HDI Wrote:
(20-01-2013, 01:37 PM)Frosty Wrote: What's the spec on your car by the way?

Well it started as a 306 hdi lx and I put Half leather interior in cyclones in black, tinted windows, lowered all round but gunna get the front lower and got it chipped but want to get it remapped oh and full stainless decat

You done a bit of work to it then! It looked tidy from what I saw of it last night!
Thanks given by:
Odiham. Near basingstoke
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2013, 03:26 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Odiham. Near basingstoke

Moved quite a way away then? Haha
Thanks given by:
i come back every now n then to see my grandad and mates
Thanks given by: