might as well get this off my chest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
might as well get this off my chest
(20-12-2012, 11:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(20-12-2012, 10:01 PM)Niall Wrote: F*ck me, the grammar police really are out in force tonight.
And the capital letter and punctuation police too.

yup. basically....cu*ts

Sam, i told you to keep a stick by the bed to bite on. Cheaper than pillows!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Being a dyslexic, I like to read and write sentences with good grammar.

Otherwise I get confused and don't understand.

In all honesty I just want to put a sword up your ass.
Bad grammar is for chavs!

/canofworms
Thanks given by:
Niall, I did! but I chewed through it! It was a 2x4 and everything!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2012, 11:30 PM)Andy Wrote: Being a dyslexic, I like to read and write sentences with good grammar.

Otherwise I get confused and don't understand.

In all honesty I just want to put a sword up your ass.
Bad grammar is for chavs!

Sorry dude but thats shit. Txt speak fair enough, its shit but being dyslexic is different. Partly laziness admittedly but mainly being dyslexic (and the fact that seeing as my spelling is terrible and my computer corrects it (and not very well i might add), generally i dont tend to read over it before posting. Once again, laziness)

(20-12-2012, 11:33 PM)samass Wrote: Niall, I did! but I chewed through it! It was a 2x4 and everything!

Concrete fence post?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Wait, whuut?

So we're both dyslexic?

I'm confused!

You Londoners!
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2012, 11:46 PM)Andy Wrote: Wait, whuut?

So we're both dyslexic?

I'm confused!

You Londoners!

Yes i am but clearly certain people on here have some sort of issue with that.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
If this was Nazi Germany, you'd have both been put down. Jus' sayin'
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
What the shit?

I have no issue, that's probably because I am myself!

Touchy!
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2012, 11:53 PM)Andy Wrote: What the shit?

I have no issue, that's probably because I am myself!

Touchy!

I havent got a issue with you at all. Im happy to take a bit of banter but some people take it a bit too far.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I fail to see how that's too far but there you go.

I myself am dyslexic.
I can't read very well.
I can't write with a 'pen' to save my life. I write T's instead of D's, A's instead of 4's and write words twice or write a completely random word!

I wasn't digging at you Niall!
Sorry you took it that way.
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2012, 11:59 PM)Andy Wrote: I fail to see how that's too far but there you go.

I myself am dyslexic.
I can't read very well.
I can't write with a 'pen' to save my life. I write T's instead of D's, A's instead of 4's and write words twice or write a completely random word!

I wasn't digging at you Niall!
Sorry you took it that way.

Dude you didnt read what i wrote there at all. I havent got an issue with what youve said at all. As i said, im happy to take banter with all this *your/*you're bollocks but some people clearly dont know where the line is (not just with that either)
Chill man!

oh and i do the same quite a lot with writing. think work hate me for it when i send my paperwork in lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
This is one of my dyslexic tendencies hitting you in the face then, because I have no idea what you mean. :/

Yeah, really.

God I hate it!
Thanks given by:
Basically, a certain cu*t has been getting on my nerves for quite a while and its really getting quite tedious now so thats why i was getting arsy. its not you so take a leaf from sams book, get high and chill out!

Edit: oh and its now the 21st and were not dead so i guess its back to pretending to be a gay and hiding my A3 away Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I see. Well it annoys me too but we have an excuse.

I just re-read :L Make sure it's correct.

Tbh I'm quite self-conscious about it because my dyslexia wasn't picked up when I was in school and because of that I have 2 and a half GCSE's.
Tossers.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:13 AM)Andy Wrote: I see. Well it annoys me too but we have an excuse.

I just re-read :L Make sure it's correct.

Tbh I'm quite self-conscious about it because my dyslexia wasn't picked up when I was in school and because of that I have 2 and a half GCSE's.
Tossers.

Mine was but my useless waste of space teachers didnt want to do anything about it except one of them. Nice eh?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:09 AM)Niall Wrote: Basically, a certain cu*t has been getting on my nerves for quite a while and its really getting quite tedious now so thats why i was getting arsy. its not you so take a leaf from sams book, get high and chill out!

Edit: oh and its now the 21st and were not dead so i guess its back to pretending to be a gay and hiding my A3 away Sad

What's wrong with A3's!!!
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:15 AM)vlj Wrote:
(21-12-2012, 12:09 AM)Niall Wrote: Basically, a certain cu*t has been getting on my nerves for quite a while and its really getting quite tedious now so thats why i was getting arsy. its not you so take a leaf from sams book, get high and chill out!

What's wrong with A3's!!!

Well theres only thing i can think of thats right with them and thats when they have just been picked up by one of them BFO claws to be dropped into a crusher!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Wtf man.

That's not right!!

That's disgusting, they 'have' to... By law!

lady gardens.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:19 AM)Andy Wrote: Wtf man.

That's not right!!

lady gardens.

yup. theres a lot of things they should of done but they didn't. As i said, there was one teacher who actually cared instead of just obsessing about their classes grades and she wasnt even really one of my teachers. One reason why i have no faith in the compulsory education system what so ever!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:21 AM)Niall Wrote:
(21-12-2012, 12:19 AM)Andy Wrote: Wtf man.

That's not right!!

lady gardens.

yup. theres a lot of things they should of done but they didn't. As i said, there was one teacher who actually cared instead of just obsessing about their classes grades and she wasnt even really one of my teachers. One reason why i have no faith in the compulsory education system what so ever!

Agreed man.

My brother is, to put it nicely, not as intelligent as I am.
He has 11 GCSE's because his reading and writing / understanding is fine.

I wondered why I wasn't able to understand any questions or answer them correctly.

Made me feel like shit when I got my grades.
I then got myself a test for it and found out just how bad it really was. (Not on about the AIDS either)
Fook my life haha.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 12:09 AM)Niall Wrote: Edit: oh and its now the 21st and were not dead so i guess its back to pretending to be a gay and hiding my A3 away Sad

It's not supposed to end till 11.15 Niall....
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 08:34 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(21-12-2012, 12:09 AM)Niall Wrote: Edit: oh and its now the 21st and were not dead so i guess its back to pretending to be a gay and hiding my A3 away Sad

It's not supposed to end till 11.15 Niall....

Ah man do ive got to try and insult everyone again in the hope that I won't be around for any sort of comeback!?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I thought you did that anyway?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Industrial 3 drawer mid chest Pgtips 4 1,291 11-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Atterz