Some Fresh Whoreage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Fresh Whoreage.
Went for a thrash over the moors, and took some pwetty pictorz. Most of them required editing due to inconvenient lighting.

[Image: DSCF0967edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0970edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0971edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0973edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0979edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0980edit.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0982.jpg]

Shiny shiny

[Image: DSCF0985.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0986.jpg]

Inlove So happy with the roof, and the wheels, and everything!

Whadda y'all reckon?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Still not a fan of thoses wheels atall. But other than that feckin mint mate. A very tidy diablo

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The wheels are one of my favorite parts of this car, aswell as the black roof.

looking good mate
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
is that a scratch?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Looks lovely mate. Just 2 too many doors.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome where were the pics taken??
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 05:36 PM)puglove Wrote: Still not a fan of thoses wheels atall. But other than that feckin mint mate. A very tidy diablo

Fair enough mate, I love them Tongue Cheers buddy, niice to hear from a man who knows tidy diablos!

(15-07-2012, 06:03 PM)declantg Wrote: The wheels are one of my favorite parts of this car, aswell as the black roof.

looking good mate

Likewise, s'what makes it original! Cheers Big Grin

(15-07-2012, 07:37 PM)samass Wrote: is that a scratch?

Probably, yes, there are many lmao

(15-07-2012, 07:42 PM)Niall Wrote: Looks lovely mate. Just 2 too many doors.

Cheers mate, need those for ferrying people around, don't think the 26 and 40 year old engineers I liftshhare with would appreciate climbing in the back of a 5 door, nor would my friends Tongue Plus, I like the look of the 5 doors anyway lol

(16-07-2012, 10:47 AM)Icywalts Wrote: Looks awesome where were the pics taken??

Ta, and they're various locations on Bodmin Moor Big Grin
Thanks given by:
must say im with you on that kez i do like the shape of a 5dr these days. but only lowered 5 doors. but still 3dr FTW

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thought it had been a while since id seen some kez whoring on here!

Looks good as normal Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate! Very shiney! Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I thought so it looked like it are there many club members down here?? Myself and my mate Ali (jukie88) are also living close he lives in tavy and I live near lauceston... We both have hdi s
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 06:34 PM)puglove Wrote: must say im with you on that kez i do like the shape of a 5dr these days. but only lowered 5 doors. but still 3dr FTW

I'm genuinely not bothered either way on looks, so the practicality of the 5dr wins it for me!

(16-07-2012, 06:56 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Thought it had been a while since id seen some kez whoring on here!

Looks good as normal Tongue

Haha, yeah been a busy man, up and back to Brum too often to give the car the love it deserves Tongue Cheers Darren Smile

(16-07-2012, 07:08 PM)Matt Wrote: Looking good mate! Very shiney! Big Grin

Thanks man Big Grin

(16-07-2012, 07:40 PM)Icywalts Wrote: I thought so it looked like it are there many club members down here?? Myself and my mate Ali (jukie88) are also living close he lives in tavy and I live near lauceston... We both have hdi s

There are a few, but I'm in Birmingham a lot of the time at uni. I live in Launceston (St Stephens Hill) and theres another member here somewhere, Darren in St Austell with a couple others, so yeah there's a few, definitely need a meet sometime over the summer!
Thanks given by:
looking nice and shiney! love the wheels but when did you do the roof? not seen that before don't think.

would be up for a meet some time if we get a summer, if not this winter time we've got will have to do
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
well we are both always around, plus just realised that you remapped ya car with Pro Steve.. so did i recently did you take it to him or do it yourself??? i love the black roof i have to say mine is in moonstone not really sure that would work as well.
Thanks given by:
some good pics of my car there mate. keep up the hard work!
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 07:37 PM)samass Wrote: is that a scratch?

No it's dirt, as I thought that too lol.

Looking good as always Kez, I don't like the wheels, or the roof, but you already knew that lol. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
actually, i was trolling, but anyhoo lol

i cant see any scratches, you anal, anal bastard. shiney.

Thanks given by:
Haha lmao

I genuinely thought this was a scratch though.........but now I'm on the PC I can see it'd just dirt! Tongue

[Image: DSCF0982.jpg]
Thanks given by:
oh wait, yeah i see that now, had to zoom in ridiculously close tho, damn netbook tiny screen....

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2012, 08:38 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: looking nice and shiney! love the wheels but when did you do the roof? not seen that before don't think.

would be up for a meet some time if we get a summer, if not this winter time we've got will have to do

Cheers man, only did the roof recently, literally just before FCS this year! And sounds good, I'll be at home for a few weekends over the summer at the very least.

(16-07-2012, 09:15 PM)Icywalts Wrote: well we are both always around, plus just realised that you remapped ya car with Pro Steve.. so did i recently did you take it to him or do it yourself??? i love the black roof i have to say mine is in moonstone not really sure that would work as well.

I drove to Cully's place, as he's got a KWP thingamajooby, so he did it for me Smile Thanks, and I'm going to agree that it'll look crap, just so I can remain somewhat original Tongue

(16-07-2012, 09:25 PM)SRowell Wrote: some good pics of my car there mate. keep up the hard work!

lmao I'm finally making it original (again) hopefully nobody will copy my latest changes Tongue

(17-07-2012, 08:44 AM)Toms306 Wrote: No it's dirt, as I thought that too lol.

Looking good as always Kez, I don't like the wheels, or the roof, but you already knew that lol. Big Grin

Haha, thanks mate Tongue

(17-07-2012, 08:45 AM)samass Wrote: actually, i was trolling, but anyhoo lol

i cant see any scratches, you anal, anal bastard. shiney.

lol thanks Sam!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fresh wax 306pc 3 1,092 25-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Fresh look Palmer 11 1,725 24-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: fat n proud
  General whoreage Jonny81191 10 3,875 22-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Jonny81191