My D Tub estate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D Tub estate!
Thought I'd stick a couple of photos on as I'd like opinions etc just remember my motor is stock at the minute so don't slate it too much Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
good starting place looks fairly tidy. many plans for it?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
this the one that was got for silly cheap?
whats the plans for the old gal then?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nah not silly cheap I paid £575 for it but the bloke did the cambelt and a big service less than 6,000 miles ago and it's also had new brakes and discs up front and a load of other stuff plus a not too shabby head unit. Any plans.....hmmm it depends on how hard the bug bites!

I was thinking a decent set of alloys possibly hopefully grey ones with a polished lip lower it *SLIGHTLY* and then possibly if I can find a decent kit to fit the estate at a later date but first on the list is to sort the exhaust, going to stick a de-cat on it and possibly a big bore if I can find a 306 D Turbo with a big bore on to see what it sounds like first. The Mondeo had one on and that was an oil burner and sounded really nice until my mid-pipe went lol lol lol

Thanks given by:
Sounded like good planes till I reread the decent kit part. Taking it as you said to fit the estate you mean a bumper kit. Then just don't do it. Body kits and 306's IMO are a no go don't look right. Apart from the blue one that was posted earlier that was quite nice.

It's a nice looking cherry read estate dont think I've ever seen one. IMO keep it oem that's when they look best Smile but end of the day it's your car mate.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You did assume right about the kit but not the normal kit I know you're thinking 'he wants to put a f*cking snowplough bumper on the front!' what I meant was something smooth, Euro type look I do love my smoothed cars!

Thanks given by:
This could be quite interesting then I think :-) shall keep an eye on it

Wasn't the bargain one I was thinking of but not a bad price none the less
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will be very interesting I was actually thinking a P3 bumper up front as that's already a really good first point of call and with copious amounts of smoothing and fibreglass I reckon it might look fairly good back bumper I like as is but would need smoothing too...did I mention I plan to do all this work myself Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

First things first though I'm on the look out for a new back box to start with, a boost gauge and a f*cking good detail!

Thanks given by: